Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Søren

Whoops.
And Banya, a post is a post is a post. 75. Or 76.

Luftwaffles

75, I guess.

My summers are like heck on earth, because of the heat... we have a lot of that :P How are yours?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Hot and humid. It's usually in the high 90s or 80s, maybe get up to the low 100s. I bet it's humid where you are.

Luftwaffles

73!

You know? It's only humid on Winter, actually. This is NOT the kind of place that you would like to visit if the flu is a problem for you :P In fact, I remember that in some of the crudest winters I had to wash my clothes at noon and they wouldn't be dry until next day (if you were lucky).

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Wow. This year, we got over a foot in snow, total. This last winter.

Luftwaffles

71!

Oh man, I love snow. But I get it that it probably was a nuisance for you.

Søren

No, we like it too. We usually only get a few inches a year, last year was a lot. How often do you get snow?

Luftwaffles

69!

Honestly... once every 89 years or so. I used to live in a City that had snow two or three times a decade, but that's about it. Where I live though, it's once a century or so :P

You live near the ocean, right?

Banya

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 08, 2015, 07:07:11 PM
Wow. This year, we got over a foot in snow, total. This last winter.

My hometown gets about a foot a week, no exaggeration.  Sometimes a foot in a night and they still won't shut down the schools.

Luftwaffles

Søren

68!
No, I'm not near an ocean. I wish I was. Are you?

Banya

Luftwaffles

I'm like seven hours from it, so I guess that I'm near it.