The Other War for an Abbey's Ruins Sign-up

Started by Eulaliaaa!, March 29, 2015, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

The Other War for an Abbey's Ruins, how creative. But I couldn't think of anything else  :P So the other rp died and I'm making another. I'm assuming there was peace and a happy ending. So the humans are living on the same planet as the creatures. The creatures live in the ruins, and the humans live in their camp that's not very far from the ruins. But, as you probably headed from the title, peace will not last. There's a new enemy, humans who were mutated like the creatures were. They're not known of yet, but they're preparing for war. Once they attack (using human technology and creature mutations), it will be a terrible battle (there may still be a threat from people back on earth, I'll let you decide)
Rules:
-No magic (like the last rp. No powers using magic stuff, ask me if you're unsure)
-Don't have more than two characters
-If there are threats from people on Earth, they can't come in some huge space ship that could destroy the planet

Here is my character, feel free to join. We'll start when we have enough people  ;D

Name: Stashi
Species: Fox
Mutated: Yes, wings
Appearance: White fur with brown paws, ears, and tail-tip, green eyes. White wings with chocolatey brown on the bottom half of the pinion feathers. Wings are covered in black, brown, tan, and grey speckles. Covered in scars.
Clothes/armor: Wears a black tunic and an armband of black feathers.
Weapon: Has two daggers
Weaknesses: Half-blind in left eye, can't swim.
Strengths: Can fly (duh), strong, fast, a good fighter
History(optional):
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Please add my two characters from the other RP.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

I will (just make sure you don't have an army, that already happened in the first rp), but how do you copy the post and put it on this rp?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Sounds neat! I'll keep my character :)

Name: Mystery
Species: Unknown. Once upon a time, she was a river/sea otter. But then mutation happened, and she doesn't even know which species she started out as or which she is now.
Mutated: Yes
Appearance: Mystery has light brown-and-white fur with darker brown stripes. Her ears are like a hare's, and there are two long, thin extensions protruding from the top of her head. She has hedgehog spines on different parts of her body and digging claws that resemble a badger's. She has wings of a bird of prey and three bushy, ringed squirrel-like tails. Her fangs are rather large, like a wildcat's or a wolf's.
Clothes/armor: Simple, worn vest and short pants
Weapons: Sabre
Strengths: Good fighter (not the best, though). Extremely versatile.
Weaknesses: Fearful to the point that she is a coward. Is somewhat ungainly due to her abnormal mutations.
Backstory: Mystery's family was taken by humans when she was a babe. After growing up in a lab, she managed to flee when the building and its inhabitants were decimated. Not remembering any of her family members, she set off to travel and seek answers.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Izeroth

Name: Craig Elliot
Species: Human
Mutated: Of course not!
Appearance: A fairly tall, Caucasian man with thin grey hair.
Clothes/armor: Wears a white lab coat.
Weapon: Carries a small, repeating pistol.
Weaknesses: Has a tendency to be unsympathetic and overly serious.
Location: The Arcus, a former KosovoCorp research vessel (now converted for Coalition use)
Strengths: Intelligent, determined, and clever
History(optional): Once a scientist working for KosovoCorp, Elliot joined the Coalition after he saw the devastation caused by the Kosovos' plans. He's now traveling to the planet with a small group to research its life. (By now, the plague of rats has largely been controlled)

Eulaliaaa!

Ok, you're in. Sounds like an interesting character.

Wot, wot!

This sounds fun!  I'll join :)...

Name: Spero
Species: kestrel
Mutated: no
Appearance: feathers are golden brown, dark brown, and white. Has dark eyes and several scars on her face
Weapons: uses talons and beak
Strengths: sight, flying
Weaknesses: daydreams often, weak left talon
Backstory: was hiding in Mossflower Woods with her injured brother during the human attack; the humans took her brother to a lab during the night and put a tracking device on her left talon.

Thanks Eul!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

LT Sandpaw

Alright here's my charters.

Name: Calvin Tenlock
Mutated: No
Appearance: Tall white man with dirty blond hair. He has an ugly scar on his chest from a war wound.
Clothes/armor: He wears a brown canvas shirt and pants common among the survivors.
Weapon: Pistol and cattle prod.
Weaknesses: Old war wound bothers him and hinders Calvin in some activities.
Strengths: Excellent leader strong fighter and a bridge between the creatures of Redwall and the thirty or so survivors that live in New Hope.
History(optional): N/A

Name: Lieutenant Kat/Kathrine Armstrong
Mutated: Yes, small patches of fur sprung up along her body, however she received the antidote before anything too serious happened.
Appearance: Small yet strong Hispanic girl with scares running all over her body from where the fur was removed.
Clothes/Armor: A standard blue Police Officers uniform with Kevlar vest and some Plastoid armor.
Weapon(s): A high powered UMP-40, A Automatic pistol, Two sets of energy cuffs, and a Taser.
Weaknesses: Is much of a leader and liable to make the wrong choices.
Location: VOR-Transport-Spacecraft traveling towards Second Earth.
Strengths: A ferocious fighter and a excellent cop with a knack from remember everything even small details.

History: Kat was still in training when the outbreak started. She was a police cadet so she received special privileges giving her a better chance at survival. By the time she was made a Officer she had been fighting mutations and Animals for some time while controlling the overcrowded streets of Chicago. After some time the population was allowed to spread giving her wider authority as police resources were spread thin. Once promoted to Lieutenant it was discovered that Natalia may have succeeded and started a colony on Second Earth. Kat was assigned a squad of officers and given the mission of finding and bringing in both the leader of the colony and Natalia. Little does Kat know that the leader of the colony, the man she's been sent to arrest is her deceased older brothers long time friend.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Sandpaw, I think it would make more sense if Kat was traveling with the research expedition. After all, if Millard had wanted to fully clean the area of survivors, he could have.

LT Sandpaw

Not really, were going off the fact that Millard missed a few people I think, unless Eul wants to change it, Kat's team will most likely not be with the expedition their orders are simple, capture the leader then go back, they can be in a convoy though.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Ok Sandpaw, you're in. Since no one has joined as one of the enemy humans (mutated ones), I'll make a character:

Name: Aspen
Species: human
Mutated: yes, is like a squirrel
Appearance: had patches of fur all over her, and a long bushy tail. Brown eyes and short brown hair, is tall.
Clothes/armor: a white t-shirt and jeans, also wears a tattered jacket and boots.
Weapon: uses a club she made out of a tree branch (like Sunflash the mace)
Weaknesses: has poor eyesight and often takes things too seriously. Went crazy after mutating and blames humans and creatures for everything that went wrong.
Strengths: is good at climbing and running.
History: lives in the camp with the others, is plotting to take revenge on both humans and creatures. They left the humans and found a hideout on Second Earth. (If anyone wants to be leader, you can. You can also make up a storyline for them, I'm not too good at it  :-\ )

pacificmaelstrom

Why exactly must the mutated humans be bad? Are humans a "vermin" species :P?

Name: Natalia Kosovo
Mutated: Not anymore.
Appearance: Attractive thin blonde, body covered in scars from extensive plastic surgery.
Clothes/armor: Blue jumpsuit to start.
Weapon: Pistol
Weaknesses: Exertion causes her pain, but she can usually push through it.
Strengths: Will to survive.
History: After arriving at a secret deep-space Kosovo outpost where her father had been hiding out and building up military forces (after faking his death during the outbreak) It came to light that Natalia's father and brother had meant for her and everyone on Earth to die in the outbreak, but she disrupted their plans by creating her own cure. After being locked up for awhile, she convinced her father not to kill her. Using a small stealthy ship, her brother Alexander marooned her near the colony on Alterra (the planet Redwall is on) while on the way to Earth with a massive fleet of Warships, intending to eliminate the recovering people of Earth once and for all.

Eulaliaaa!

Not all are bad...
Maybe tomorrow we'll start, I'm still needing a little bit of information on what's going on at the Abbey. So Stashi is the leader of the creatures at Redwall, and Calvin is the leader of the surviving humans. I know they live close together, but do the humans go to the Abbey? I'm thinking that the creatures are helping the humans survive or build their camp (I dunno, something like that), or that the humans are trying to help the creatures rebuild their Abbey.