News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

So yeah

Started by Søren, April 01, 2015, 04:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Actually, it was quite a good prank. ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Very impressive. My pitiful April Fool's joke about the server just down right back fired on me. Guess we all can't be good at this stuff.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Thanks, (I think?)

The Mask

BAM! I'm really ungullible. I knew it was a prank. Well played Soren.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on April 02, 2015, 09:22:31 AM
BAM! I'm really ungullible. I knew it was a prank. Well played Soren.
Thanks! Just wait until I REALLY leave.

Faiyloe

First off I Suspected it was a prank from the start but I  was able to collect enough evidence to sport my theory that I Had almost no doubt in my mind.

evidence from a PM
I would still give it a day or two really why would he post his goodbye post in the cellars. The fact that he is blatantly ignoring all the comments about the fact that if might be a prank also point to the fact that it is not real. If he was really leaving he would have tried harder to dissuade them from that sort of thinking. Besides if he tells one person that it is a prank then they would be sure to tell the others sooner or latter.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 01, 2015, 08:56:03 AM
Things change on here, even in just a few hours.
I'll miss you too.

This also indicates that he is just kidding, It can be interpreted to mean that he will change his mind and not leave after all.
[close]

Secondly. SKKKKAAAAARZS!!!!! You lied to me! How could you! You betrayed my trust! And after I told you all that other stuff! How could you, how could you, how could you! I shall never be able to trust you again forever and ever until the two moons part!... wait wrong universe...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

I made him take a vow of silence. Don't tase me or him bro.
And I didn't "blatantly ignore" anything, several times I said I was really leaving.
And that one I said to Jukka about leaving, that wasn't ment as a hint I was staying.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

*Hides frying pan.* Hey now, calm down; I didn't lie. Soren had made me promise not to tell anyone, and I quote "especially Faiy", and breaking a promise is something I strive never to do.
When I told you I was messaging him, you never asked if he said it was a prank; he also didn't tell me his intention until after I had told you I was talking to him. :P That is why I answered "time will tell" to avoid breaking my promise not to tell, as well as not lying.

(Oh, oops. . . info dump. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh ok fine... And give me back my frying pan!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

:P *Hands frying pan back.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

"Especially Faiy" were my words.

SilentSam

*throws knives, spears, swords, shoots guns, machine guns, and tanks, and bombs soren*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Quote from: SilentSam on April 03, 2015, 12:15:39 AM
*throws knives, spears, swords, shoots guns, machine guns, and tanks, and bombs soren*
I deserved that.