News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

So yeah

Started by Søren, April 01, 2015, 04:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Soren, die painfully. >:(

;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Will do. And did. About 7 times now according to this thread.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Okay then. Go, listen to some Lady Gaga or something. That should be enough pain to make up for your mistakes. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Mask on April 03, 2015, 06:30:43 PM
Okay then. Go, listen to some Lady Gaga or something. That should be enough pain to make up for your mistakes. ;D

Jetthebinturong

What I've heard of her music is actually pretty good. If you forget the videos.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I've been told that the videos leave you mentally scarred. I'll take their word for it. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 02, 2015, 04:10:27 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on April 02, 2015, 04:06:22 AM
I played an April Fool's joke on Plugg implying that I was leaving. Honestly, I was curious how he would react.
Honestly, now WE ALL are curious how he would react.
Quote from: Skyblade on April 02, 2015, 04:11:51 AM
It wasn't anything very romantic. He gave me a nice speech and then realized it was a joke.

I was digging through some old posts, and I thought I would clarify this. :P

The way Sky told me that she was leaving was not exactly how I would imagine her telling me. If she really was going to leave, I think that she would have explained herself a little more, so I was a little suspicious. Then I guessed that it was an April Fool's joke. It would have been more romantic if it was the real thing. ;)

Søren

*wishes we had copies of that speech*

Kitsune

I did not save it to my outbox, so it is Sky's decision if you can read it. I am fine with it, I just do not have it. :P

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 26, 2015, 09:19:30 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 02, 2015, 04:10:27 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on April 02, 2015, 04:06:22 AM
I played an April Fool's joke on Plugg implying that I was leaving. Honestly, I was curious how he would react.
Honestly, now WE ALL are curious how he would react.
Quote from: Skyblade on April 02, 2015, 04:11:51 AM
It wasn't anything very romantic. He gave me a nice speech and then realized it was a joke.

I was digging through some old posts, and I thought I would clarify this. :P

The way Sky told me that she was leaving was not exactly how I would imagine her telling me. If she really was going to leave, I think that she would have explained herself a little more, so I was a little suspicious. Then I guessed that it was an April Fool's joke. It would have been more romantic if it was the real thing. ;)

That made me smile, Plugg :) Thank you.

This was the speech, though:

I would be sad, that much is inevitable. Like all things, I realize that our friendship too must come to an end someday; I pray that when that day does come, it ends on good terms. It may take some time, but I would learn to find peace in our parting. You are my dearest friend on the forums, Sky, if not anywhere. I would deeply miss you. I certainly hope that your leaving the forums is only a possibility, but if it is not, thank you for telling me in advance. I have had to say final goodbyes to online friends before, and if they are not well thought out they can return to haunt me later. If what you say is in fact what is to be, I will need the time you gave me to think of my words.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Wow man, how much sweeter can you be? :)

The Skarzs

*Pours sugar on top of Sky and Plugg.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 27, 2015, 03:25:34 AM
Wow man, how much sweeter can you be? :)

I could be more sweet perhaps, but it may sound cheesy and fake. :P

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 27, 2015, 03:46:50 AM

O~o

...Well that happened.

Skyblade

:D

Plugg is amazing, don't you think?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

No.

Call me heartless. Anyhow. . .
Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 27, 2015, 03:49:34 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 27, 2015, 03:46:50 AM

O~o

...Well that happened.

. . . I burst out laughing. (I was referring to Soren's question as to if you two could be "any sweeter.")
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.