News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

@Sierra
Sure. 1.35:1 ratio of wood to billets sound appealing?
@Plugg
Thank you!

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 06, 2015, 08:00:41 PM

*Sends a clear message to the rest of the Empire that any attack on Central Rudua is like an attack on the Southern Territory and proper action will be taken* Continues to trade with York*

*Signs a bill to assemble more anti aircraft weapons and fighters to protect the Southern Territory from Izeroth's attacks*

*Proceeds to use long range weapons to destroy the manufacturing that's creating Izeroth's Gunships*

*Repairs manufacturing facility*

*Sends more gunships*

*Sends tanks and ground forces for support*

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

LT Sandpaw

Ok I'm being invaded this is an act of war against the Empire! *Assembles a retaliation teams* Uses mostly long range weapons but assembles some heavy ground forces to fight* Attempts to use long range bombers to destroy Izeroth's roads, manufacturing, and production.

*Sends more delegates complaining to Sam about Izeroth*

*Sends delegates to Ashenwyte for assistance in the fight* 

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

*shoots down Sandpaw's bombers with surface-to-air missiles*

Søren

*sends all the troops possible from Central Rudua to Southern Rudua*

SilentSam

*bombs Izeroth's troops*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Luftwaffles

*Drinks a large glass of wine while watching all his opponents killing each other, then he smirks*.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Izeroth

*fires a tactical nuke at Sierra's position*

Luftwaffles

*Fires every weapon on the country at the sky, shooting down the upcoming menace, then gives instructions to his army to release the operation Serrucho*.

LT Sandpaw

*Ranger Battalions invade Izeroth's lands targeting production fields and manufacturing plants*

*Southern production is stalled by the constant attacks and is now relying heavily on the rest of the Empire to stay running* Soldiers are hastily trained and sent to different bases across the South to attempt a stronger invasion of Izeroth's empire*

*Orders are written to produce more weapons in factories and long range radar is set up to warn against impending nuclear attacks*

Søren

*trains 30,000 inhabitants as soldiers *

Luftwaffles

*Rushes production of Tanks*.

*Trains soldiers and gives weapons to the civilians*-

*Starts spying on other territories*.

Søren

*sets up anti spy and anti drone defenses*

LT Sandpaw

*Is distracted from homeland issues because of the war with Izeroth, Spy's enter easily*