News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

Quote from: Izeroth on April 02, 2015, 04:18:05 AM
Quote from: SilentSam on April 02, 2015, 01:38:21 AM
Good news! I have added to my empire. It is called... hm... Izeroth's kingdom.I took it over when the ruler was apparently trying to take over another country. But, Izeroth is a common name, right? I'll just call it... Western territory.

You thought that farm field over there was my entire empire?  That's cute.

No, I crumbled down that wall and took that giant empire over there. Also, I burned all your statues and cities.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Mask

I'll take Central Rudua
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

*Breeds native water dragons for war* *Collects taxes* *Builds a Barracks and Granary*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Oh can I help you Skarzs!.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: SilentSam on April 02, 2015, 11:49:23 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on April 02, 2015, 04:18:05 AM
Quote from: SilentSam on April 02, 2015, 01:38:21 AM
Good news! I have added to my empire. It is called... hm... Izeroth's kingdom.I took it over when the ruler was apparently trying to take over another country. But, Izeroth is a common name, right? I'll just call it... Western territory.

You thought that farm field over there was my entire empire?  That's cute.

No, I crumbled down that wall and took that giant empire over there. Also, I burned all your statues and cities.

Those "statues" are just archery targets, and those "cities" are just hotels for my indentured servants.

LT Sandpaw

*Creates massive cotton fields and oil wells at the expense of the people* Looks at the annoyingly low population*

Hey lord Sam do you mind giving me some more people I can't produce Oil and Cotton without workers.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I have some contacts, I think I can persuade the pirates to stay off you back so you can have a better imports and exports by sea.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Pirates? Here's an army of Water Dragons that will destroy them! *Sends Skarzs the Water Dragons and all the necessary things to take care of them* *Builds better housing* The people love me now! I need a few hundred thousand troops to safeguard this province.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Russa you have the most populous territory you mind sending some people down here so I can produce more oil for your cars and cotton for your people? BTW Who has the biggest industry so I can send them the raw resources.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 02, 2015, 04:13:03 PM

BTW Who has the biggest industry so I can send them the raw resources.

You could always trade with me, I'll give you 10,000 silver coins for every 1,000 kilograms of raw silver and iron ore. I'll give you 5,000 gold coins for every 100,000 kilogramss of coal. Is it a deal?

LT Sandpaw

Sure thing sounds fair, *Sends Ashenwyte 900,000 kilograms of coal* Send Ashenwyte 20,000 in silver and 10,000 in iron*
Iron production is low but we have so much coal, to bad I don't have any actual production plants or cities, I'll have to start one up as soon as I have enough people.

Oh and also we produce hardly any plants besides cotton so we need shipments of food from the north and west.

Jetthebinturong

*Invades Ealand, York and Hampshire* ENGLAND BELONGS TO THE ENGLISH!!!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

(So does Ireland belong to the Irish?) 8)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan