News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Central Rudua would like to claim any territories that  are available.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*fixed*
*continues firing rockets to space*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 10, 2015, 06:05:51 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on April 09, 2015, 11:50:12 PM
Soren would you be interested on some more... lucrative business?
Yes, if that offer is still on the table. What are we talking, wood? Weapons?

It is :)

Ok, see, we are manufacturing a new kind of weapon, a powerful one, but we are lacking the required infrastructure to continue the development of said weapon, so... would you be interested on hosting the production of the gun? In exchange for your services, we will provide you with the our latest cannon, a device that you need in order to make the most of that weapon and that is capable of firing our greatest shell.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

I demand independance!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 10, 2015, 07:16:25 PM
*takes first official offensive military action and attacks Izeroth's territory with 60,000 men armed with disrupted rifles and 3000 Air Force attack drones*
Trading makes for an expensive and advanced army.
*continues firing objects into space*

50,00 men and 3,000 drones? Are you kidding me?

*10,00 Fighters and gunships engage the enemy drones, blasting them with machinegun fire and missiles*

*200,000 infantry units engage the enemy infantry, surrounding their positions and eliminating them one by one*

Don't say I didn't warn you.

*Nuclear warheads smash into Soren's defensive lines, tearing them to pieces*

*Armored units and infantry cross the border, wiping out the few remaining border guards*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sends 20,000 fine horses as a gift of goodwill to Izeroth* *Takes 150,000 mercenaries and 10,000 water dragons and attacks Central Rudua*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

I am forming a new country! By the name of Reflia, I am allied to no one and at war with no one! Those who wish alliances may come. Those who desire war have their graves already dug and we have a reverend on retainer.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*requests help from Southern Territory because they're god modding me*
*sends final rockets into space as last hope for Central Ruduan culture to survive*
*accepts deal with York and pours all resources into production of weapon*
*uses newly acquired cannons on invading enemies*

Delthion

*Sends Transports to Central Ruduan.* You may settle in Reflia!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*sends all women, children and non military men onto transports*
Thank you Reflia! Central Rudua is in your debt!
*remaining Ruduans use all weapons and ammunition to attack invading army's, targeting major bases kamikaze style*
*burns all resource factories in Central Rudua so they can't be concurred by invaders*

Delthion

What happened anyway?

Søren

Iz and Ash god moddedly destroyed most of my troops. I couldn't stand a chance when they sealed my troops fate for me.

Delthion

Ah.

*Hurriedly trains an army worthy to combat any strength of Izeroth and Ash.*
*Sends diplomat's to Sam asking for alliance.*

Søren

*able bodied refugees support army training and resource development*
*refugees request asylum*