News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 02, 2015, 04:13:03 PM

Russa you have the most populous territory you mind sending some people down here so I can produce more oil for your cars and cotton for your people? BTW Who has the biggest industry so I can send them the raw resources.
'Kay.
Freddy

Søren

*has been managing Central Rudua awesomely with lack of foreign policy*
Alright everyone, I can make a transport tax so that if anyone needs to pass through Central Rudua, all you have to do is supply us with .5% of your cargo as a tax.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

*Shrugs seams fair* Sure Soren, but what about the shipments too Central Rudua will you tax those too?

Oh and thanks to Russa we have a nice population going so I raised thirteen hundred volunteers to protect the southern boarder from raiders and to protect the shipments leaving the Southern Territory.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

No, shipment too Central Rudua are tax free. Shipments throughly CR have the tiny tax.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 02, 2015, 04:41:50 PM
*Invades Ealand, York and Hampshire* ENGLAND BELONGS TO THE ENGLISH!!!

Don't touch York. Bad things happen to those who try.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Don't attack Central Rudua. We are a merchant territory, not fighters.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 02, 2015, 04:09:09 PM
Pirates? Here's an army of Water Dragons that will destroy them! *Sends Skarzs the Water Dragons and all the necessary things to take care of them*

Yew'll ne'er find mah ships! Ah've 'idden em w'ere none'll e'er find em. *Is dressed in full pirate regalia, large brimmed hat with a huge drooping purple feather stuck in it, Long tailed sea coat with large cuffs and gold buttons and braid. Black sea boots the lot of it.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Honored Soren I would like to invest heavily in Central Rudua and transport most of our production into Central Rudua, and if its fine with you I would like to deploy five hundred volunteer soldiers to guard the trade routs between us.

Were producing Iron, Silver, Cotton, Oil, Coal, and Stone. We need timber which is something we lack, can you load us up?

Søren

Alright, Central Rudua agrees that a trade agreement would be beneficial. However, we would requre a transfer of 44 men to our armed forces. All other terms can be agreed upon.

LT Sandpaw

Forty four men, seems like a strange number but no matter, I'll send a detail to report to your commanders immediately. The rest of the soldiers will be stationed along the routs, we will supply them so you need hardly worry about their presence.

*Shakes Soren's hand*

Søren

*shakes back*
Here's a milkshake in honor of our agreement.
The lumber shall be transported to the Southern Territory as soon as possible.

CaptainRocktree

*Sets flag on top of a hill*

I now officially claim Hampshire!

Alright people. I need some allies, Who can I trust?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on April 02, 2015, 08:27:37 PM

Me! We have a mediocre fighting force, so I'm no threat to you. We have plenty of resources though! What do you say we can set up a canal between Hampshire and Central Rudua so that we can gain access to the maritime market? In return, we can supply you with large amount of lumber and stone.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 02, 2015, 08:39:06 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on April 02, 2015, 08:27:37 PM

Me! We have a mediocre fighting force, so I'm no threat to you. We have plenty of resources though! What do you say we can set up a canal between Hampshire and Central Rudua so that we can gain access to the maritime market? In return, we can supply you with large amount of lumber and stone.
*Shakes Hand*
Sounds good! When will construction begin?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien