Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Rock, you may want to respond to my invasion
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

SilentSam

I am making a small capital territory, which will be an important territory. Also, you can't go to war with each other, because: first, it's MY empire, second,I will have you beheaded, like izeroth was.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jetthebinturong

I don't own any part of your empire but I will take the English territories back from you, you thief!

SilentSam

I will make a new one, and you can govern it.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

LT Sandpaw

You ought to give him Izeroth's territory ;D

Oh and Rock I'm providing a large amount of resources for Ashenwyte and Soren I have a lot more so if you want some Stone or Coal or Oil I have tons. I trade for wood and food.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: SilentSam on April 02, 2015, 09:08:34 PM
I will make a new one, and you can govern it.

I don't want one, I want the bits of England back

SilentSam

*drought comes to multiple territories, including the Ruduas, york, and Hampshire. Flood comes to southern Territory, and hurricane destroys many crops in the other territories. *thinks to self* It may be harder for the territories to govern themselves. I may combine a few unless they give me a good reason to keep them apart.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

CaptainRocktree

Alright thanks Sandpaw.

Okay lets see. I do not allow nonsense in my territory. First off, Whats this about an attack? Psh. You mean that tiny rag-tag bunch of farmers out there? Ha they could barely do damage to a fly if they tried.

A drought eh? Why should I be worried? All they do is make crops brown. They still taste the same going down.

If anyone needs water I'm trading my stash of water for weapons and military equipment.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

*Has workers collect the water from the floods and store it in cellars, the summers can be hot in the south* Collects any extra water and transport it to Central Rudua*

Take this water as a gift Governor Soren, we have a lot because of slight flooding.

*Repairs any damage done by the flood* In no time the Southern Territory is back to its usual productive self*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

SilentSam

Okay, I have found a solution! I will disolve capital, Greenwich, and Ealand. Ealand will merge with Hampshire, which looks like it is doing good, and now Ealand-Hampshire is the biggest, second most populous, wealthiest, and most economically stable territory. It will be granted to almost fully administer itself!* Capital absorbed by West Rudua, and Greenwich to york.
Edit: we still may need to combine another territory.

I will still help you with supplies, and you are not granted independence, you will still be included in my census, and must have my permission before making laws. You are still my territory.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

I need lots of stones, but my Small Island is in a deficiency of these. Would anybody be willing to trade a lot of stones for wool? There are a lot of sheep on my island, so wool is probably my most available resource.

CaptainRocktree

Okay, Awesome Soren  ;).

Alright, This is the goal of  Ealand-Hampshire

We are divided into three lands within Ealand-Hampshire. We have, Warrington are trading, economy center. We have Runswick a farming/Harvesting center. And are biggest one Westash devoted to training warriors and protecting the surrounding kingdoms. We are working on creating a council devoted to protecting the kingdom. It will be open soon.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

*10000-strong armies of golems invade all of the English territories* SURRENDER! MY GOLEMS TURN EVERYTHING THEIR HANDS TOUCH TO DUST, YOU CANNOT WIN!

Gonff the Mousethief

I believe the Northlands are safe. Well, we don't want war, nor do we want to be part of another empire, so I guess we goin' Switzerland on this one. Anyone need a place to rest, come here. We neutral. Ok?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.