News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Has been, this whole time, safeguarding my land from the insanity without, and making our country self-sufficient.* :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Are you declaring independance Skarzs. If so I'm with you.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

And thus, another empire falls to fragmentation.

LT Sandpaw

*Has had enough with Izeroth and the fact that the Emperor refuses to aid the South* Deploys a new defensive missile silos with them pointed at Izeroth* Assembles large farms and stops quarrying for stone*

*Sets up an independent trade*
*produces massive amounts of oil*
*Claims large amounts of ocean for the Southern Territory and builds a navy*

*Sends a signed bill by the Southern people to request for less interference by the Empire*

*Continues to Trade with the rest of the Empire*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

*bombs missile silos*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on April 10, 2015, 04:10:30 PM
Dude! This place was doomed on the first page!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 10, 2015, 05:15:17 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on April 10, 2015, 04:10:30 PM
Dude! This place was doomed on the first page!

His biggest mistake was allowing his governors so much freedom.

Luftwaffles

I somehow feel like if I have missed something important here...
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

LT Sandpaw

*The missiles are launched and they destroy massive amounts of Izeroth's land* Defensive planes launched from aircraft carriers shoot down any bombers before they reach Southern Soil*

Izeroth you can't win this even without the backing of the Empire the Southern Territory is one of the richest provinces. We provide oil for most of the Empire and still have excess to spare. Now we boast a strong Navy and efficient military high population and effective security measures. Cease this fruitless attack.

Søren

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on April 09, 2015, 11:50:12 PM
Soren would you be interested on some more... lucrative business?
Yes, if that offer is still on the table. What are we talking, wood? Weapons?
*sends more resources and soldiers to Southen territory to assist Sand*
*continues firing objects into space*

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 10, 2015, 05:28:39 PM
*The missiles are launched and they destroy massive amounts of Izeroth's land* Defensive planes launched from aircraft carriers shoot down any bombers before they reach Southern Soil*

Izeroth you can't win this even without the backing of the Empire the Southern Territory is one of the richest provinces. We provide oil for most of the Empire and still have excess to spare. Now we boast a strong Navy and efficient military high population and effective security measures. Cease this fruitless attack.

Fruitless!? You fool! Even your richest mines cannot compare to my mineral resources; even your most productive factories have not half of my production. You should cease this fruitless endeavor, or I may have to actually get serious.

LT Sandpaw

What! Cease to defend my province you must think I'm a coward! You may be more productive yet you will find the Southern Territory has steely resolve.

Søren

*takes first official offensive military action and attacks Izeroth's territory with 60,000 men armed with disrupted rifles and 3000 Air Force attack drones*
Trading makes for an expensive and advanced army.
*continues firing objects into space*

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

I may let you have independence... I just need you to sign a paper... And Skarzs, you still need to work out with Amber of who will own the territory.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

*Looks at paper carefully* What does it say?