News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Let Us Build A Giant Nest And See What Crawls Into It!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 03, 2015, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

*Morphs into a tiny beetle and slips into the nest.* This is humiliating.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Izeroth

*crushes Morgazath*

You know, you're right about it being humiliating.

Morgazath

OUCH!! How dare you!

*Morphs into a werewolf and slaughters Izeroth.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Wanders in.* What?! I am wandering as a wonder! *Bursts into song.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: Morgazath on April 04, 2015, 03:03:00 AM
OUCH!! How dare you!

*shoots Morgazath with a silver bullet*

Lady Amber

*Dumps out all animals and strange bugs* *Shoots Smaug with Black Arrow* There, now we can relax.

Morgazath

Quote from: Izeroth on April 04, 2015, 08:42:50 PM
Quote from: Morgazath on April 04, 2015, 03:03:00 AM
OUCH!! How dare you!

*shoots Morgazath with a silver bullet*
*Morphs into mist.*

The Skarzs

*Ignites flamethrower.* Come on out, silly werewolf!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh he's hot ;D We playin' with fire now. ;D And don't you dare revert to sanity just because I showed up. *Gives Skarzs the look* *Climbed up and stands on the hood of the buggy* Prepare yourselves cuz this place is about to explode!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?