News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Celebrate!

Started by Hickory, April 04, 2015, 11:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Alright, well, Easter is almost upon us and it's about time to celebrate. Anybody ready to overindulge on candy?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

*Raises hand.* I'm having a chocolate withdrawal. :P All items of cocoa shall fear my appetite on the morrow.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

There is a family we know who always hosts an Easter party, and it's a big potluck, so a lot of good food is there. (In addition to delicious desserts. ^-^)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes! I am very so ready for a nice afternoon devouring chocolate. I gave out so much today in my suit, and I can finally get to get some back.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

;D ;D ;D Veddy nice, Skarz. Good to hear people still like candy.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 05, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

Who doesn't like candy?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

People who don't like candy.

Skyblade

Wow, today is Easter Sunday! :D Happy Easter, everyone! And don't forget what the holiday is really about.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Happy Easter everybody, hope you're having a great time!  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Yay, I wanna go find Easter eggs... wait, I'm too old to do that  :'( but I can still stuff my face with chocolate!  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rusvul

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 05, 2015, 03:31:09 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 05, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

Who doesn't like candy?
*raises hand*

Happy easter, humans.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm working from 1-7.... And it's my sister's birthday..... woohoo.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SoranMBane

I baked cupcakes for Easter! They're chocolate cupcakes with chopped strawberry and dark chocolate chunks mixed into the batter, a gooey homemade strawberry icing, and I'm going to top them with sliced strawberries and chocolate flakes. It's all completely vegan too; flax meal and water instead of eggs, and soy milk for the milk. Me and my boyfriend tested three of the fifteen we made yesterday (spoiler: they were delicious), and we're going to eat the rest later today. 

And then after we're done with the cupcakes, I can have the rest of the chocolate bar I used for desert. ;D