News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Abuse our new ranks...

Started by Hickory, April 05, 2015, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*My reaction to this topic:* New ranks? What new ranks? Oh, cool, we've got new ranks. What;'s my new rank, anyways?

*EDIT: *Spews water* Redwall Recorder?! Okay. . . .

Jukka the Sling

*Drinks a large mug of strawberry fizz and promptly keels over*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

*Leaves all the beverages running and floods the entire Abbey*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

We cellar folk are causing destruction!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Cool! I don't even know what my new title is! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

*Looks at Del's avatar area* Abbey Gatekeeper. *Faints again from inebriation*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

What is that? One thing that annoys me intensely is not understanding a certain word in a sentence. Not you of course, just a personal thing... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Delthion

Søren

Ninja'd:
She's a drunken Abbey Cellerbeast. ;D ;D ;D ;D

She's a Cellerbeast, in the Cellers. How can she resist?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Rainshadow

Okay, what's the new post amount for the new ranking?  Because I just saw Rus with two-thousand and something posts, but he's only a cellarbeast...?  It used to be that you get one star for being a newbie, two for getting to fifty posts, three for a hundred(?), four for two-fifty, and five for five hundred.  What's the new post amount?

Oh, and to stay true to my title...  *Writes down all that's happening in this thread*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I bet 10000 is Abbey Warrior.

Delthion

Søren

But what if Rain is the first to 10000? There are female warriors, and it seems more iconic.