News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: The Story of the Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

Razz snickered at the rat's confused face, "Yah! To taka ye dere! Den he eatcha up for bein' naughty ugwy beasties!" she made a face of mock horror, but it was soon replace into wrinkles of mirth as she giggled.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Muse

Flor awoke to the sounds of ferrets talking. He instantly flipped out of the hammock he was swinging on and dealt the first a blow to the neck. He fell, stunned, and Flor grabbed his club, whacking the other over the head. he ran out the door, calling, "Stripeblossom? I'm sorry! I wanna go 'ome!"
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Redwall Musician

OCC:Sorry, Muse, but the dibbuns are on long boats sailing down River Moss.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Muse

Oh okay. Captured by vermin, right?
Rewrite=
Flor awoke to the soothing sound of the water splashing against the boat. Water?
Flor's eyes snapped open to find himself on a longboat, the river flowing around them.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Clovebud:"finally up Flor we ares going to the ghofts of mossflowers place Muvva warned us'ns to be careful and go to bed"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Melody sat quietly. She was enjoying herself on the boat. Gemma on the other hand had leaned over the side of the boat.
"I don't like the boat! Makes me feel sick," Gemma said.
Melody replied," I like it, I bees all rockety and bumping, wot!"
At those word Gemma threw her head over the side of the boat. Exactly why she didn't like it.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

gerbie went over to The little mousemaid "Oh you Be's seasick already tut tut"

Clove was enjoying herself too she went over to Melody "You OK i Be's super ungry ay you with the white fur any food for usn's" she asked a white rat
"No but i can make you food for the fishes soon!" 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Razz gave the white-rat a face of disgust, "You notta do dat, orda ghostie of Mossflower go an getcha!" she widened her eyes to express herself.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

"Yup Yup yup!" Gerbie exclaimed loudly "Oh shuta up before e gets ya" clove complained 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Lord Tirman had ordered his crew to stop. It was time to leave the White rats at their home in Mossflower. The crew would be able to cook a hot meal when they stopped. A eager weasel offered to guard the dibbuns. Seeing as no one else wanted to, Lord Tirman agreed. The weasel was called Gulleye. He had a soft place for the Dibbuns. His Cap'n wanted to make galley slaves out of the little ones. Gulleye knew how terrible the galleys were. He himself had been a galley slave as a young weasel. It was those memories which gave him a whim. He had to help the dibbuns escape.
The dibbuns all sat in one long boat. Each could smell something cooking.
It was then Melody remembered she was hungry.
"Gulleye! I be very hungered."
Gulleye came rushing into the long boat and started it down the river. "Oh I've got something better then food. Freedom!"
"'You better take some of that food to Gulleye' they say. Arrgh. Why does he need any food anyways," said a rat coming with a bowl full of stew. He saw the long boat dart down the stream. "They're escaping! The slaves are escaping he cried!"
What followed was hard for the dibbuns to remember. They somehow ended up on the other side of the river downstream. Gulleye demanded that they run as fast as they could into the woods. The dibbuns never saw Gulleye after that.
Lord Tirman and his crew loaded up in the rest of the long boats, but not to chase the prisoners who had escaped. No they were running from the Redwallers who had found them at their campsite. Redwallers chased the vermin on the banks, while Guosim log boats chased them down the river. Lord Tirman forgot about the Dibbuns. He now only wanted to get away from the chasers and back to his ship. He could find more young ones somewhere else.

OOC: Okay, the dibbuns are lost in Mossflower. BIC:

Gemma sat down with a sigh. "Oh I beez to tired to run anymore!" She looked at the others, hoping they too would stop. They had ran very deep into Mossflower wood.

Shinella

Razz heaved a sigh and plopped down on the ground, "Me beez tired too.. wan my gamma!" she started spouting tears.

Tiria Wildlough

Jinnie began to wail into Kerita's smock. 'I wanna Stwipebwossom! I wanna me bed! Whaaaahaahaahaaa!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

since you have already started rping perhaps you can find me in the woods as an abandend dibbun if so heres my info

Name:Oakleaf
Species:Squirrel

Mad Maudie

"I want Muvva too Boo-Hoo" Gerbie cried clove went up to him and tried to calm him down
"It all wite Muvva be here soon!" she said trying to sound hopeful   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Skipper on September 22, 2011, 03:39:06 PM
since you have already started rping perhaps you can find me in the woods as an abandend dibbun if so heres my info

Name:Oakleaf
Species:Squirrel

OCC: I would rather you sign up in the sign up thread. Just FYI. And yes, I was thinking we might meet another dibbun in the woods. I'll add you to the list.