RP: The Story of the Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ffoile and Bboile took the opportunity to start singing a song of their own composition.

We're lost out in the trees,
far from the ocean seas;
The spiders will eat
up all of our feet;
and we'll get stung all over by bees!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

"That's not helping!" Gemma cried.
Melody laughed. She wandered around singing Ffoil's and Bboil's song in her little voice.

"We're all out in the trees,
Far from landz and seaz;
The ciders will eat.
Um, um, some tarts!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skipper

Oakleaf woke up and heard singing he, decided to investigate, creeping slowly to some bushes he peered caustiously through and saw some dibbuns, but at that same time the wind blew a flower into his face, he sneezed and fell down, he gasped as he heard the dibbuns look at the spot where he was

Gonff

Before Melanda could stop her Flinn ran torward the bush Oakleaf was behind. Flinn rounded the bush with Melanda running after her. "Is you alright!?" Flinn asked when she saw Oakleaf.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skipper

Oakleaf crouched low and said "yyyesss....pwease don eata me" he wimpered

Redwall Musician

Melody came and sat next to him, "We not eata you if you don't eata us, wot!"
Gemma had stopped crying. "We should find something to eat though. We all beez hungry, right?"
"Aye!" Melody said. She had no idea what "aye" meant, but she heard beast say it when they were answering another beast. It must mean "Me too!", Melody thought.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Melanda arrived just as Melody and Gemma did. "Who are you, do you have any food?" She asked Oakleaf.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Mad Maudie

gerbie walked up and pocked Oakleave in the gut "Hehehee e must av food e is fatter than a mole hahahaa!" he said rolling on the forest floor "Stop dat you'll get me dirty!" Maybelle walked over to the Squirrel "Did e heart you? His name be Gerbie and I Maybelle where you come from? whatcha doing here in this Superunfuntastic wood? where be you agoing to?" she said  

Gonff we cross wrote but here is mine it was supposed to happen before yours
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oaklaf cheered up after knowing he would not be eaten and said "i dona have anywere o anyone ta look afta me"

im a squirel

Mad Maudie

oops

"Oh you poor thing!" Maybelle said sympathetically nodding her head "But do you have food?!!!" Gerbie yelled at him his eyes mad with hunger "Gerbie! stop dat we be ungry mister? what do we call you?" Maybelle asked.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Mad Maudie

"Oh you poor poor dear come now we are trying to get back to redwall!"
She said
"Gerbie stop pocking him!"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Razz snuffled, then let out a tremendous sneeze, looking first at the newcomer then the other dibbuns, trying to distinguish which one had said Redwall, giving up she stated, "Where beez Redwall then?!"
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

Gerbie kept on poking the squirrel and singing

"Us be going to redwall
and never coming back for
were on are way to redwall
no more woods for us"

He said highly lacking in any kind of tune "Cwove did you like Gerbie's song huh did you?" he asked hoping up and down on one foot
"It stank Gerbie this is how you sing a song

Oh I am a fair haremaiden
with a lovely voice hear me now
and drift away you have no choice
look ahead and lay in your bed and never
listen to a fairer voice you have no choice"

she sang it slowly the last notes drifting away with the breeze Clovebud was right that was singing for a young age she sang sweetly and wonderfully 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Melody looked at Clove. She whistled a tune.
"Clove sings a song!
Whistle, whistle!
It wasn't very long!
Whistle, whistle!
I always sing it wrong!
Whistle, whistle!
But-"

Her voice was cut off. Gemma said, "There's someone in the bushes over there!" Gemma pointed towards a bush.
A gray mouse mum reviled herself, "Wind you must be seeing thing. There are little babes here!"