News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

So long as that time is "right away", I'm all for it. ;)

I don't really see what purpose they serve, except for stating that someone intends to post eventually... which they can do already on the OOC topic. I know I never pay any attention to them whenever I play; I'm sure not going to hold off on posting until somebody else has, unless I know they'll beat me to it and I'll have to rewrite everything.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

I said it the last time 'cause Mhera was looking at the topic and I was concerned that she might end it before I could post.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

If it's starting to look like someone is going to get eliminated for inactivity I'll give them a heads up and try to work something out. So unless I PM you, a session closing before you can get a word in isn't something you need to worry about happening. I do appreciate it when folks say they intend to post, though, as it eliminates the potential for awkward PMs. Just try to do it in this topic ;)

Quote from: Skyblade on August 19, 2015, 12:19:21 AM
This is the one of the craziest sessions I've been in.
Ya'll are insane.

Søren

I unfortunately felt the need to utilize claiming posts, but I'll stop now.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

I'll post eventually.  Right now my nose is totally stuffed and my eyes feel all droopy and I just generally don't feel that good.  (Cold, I hate you!)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Izeroth

Søren

Jukka the Sling

I'll attempt to post sometime tomorrow.  Possibly today, but it's unlikely.

Mhera

Stage will (hopefully) end Monday night.

Mhera

New stage is up. Remember not to flood the round, guys :)

Skyblade

Okay.

Out of curiosity, why did Amber get kicked out? I wouldn't have expected her.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

If she asks me, I'll tell her, but I don't feel comfortable telling ya'll how specific players fell short. I will say, though, that it was very, very close. Good work, Amber :)

Søren

Contrary to the apparent, I will post.

Izeroth

Overlord's Orders appears to be dead. Anyone want to continue the round?