News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Capture the Hill

Started by rrrrr, April 22, 2015, 04:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

*Looks at drunk Gandalf*
I guess a wizard is never early or late, but IS drunk. Anyway, anyone need some pipeweed? I can help with post dramatic Capture the Hill syndrome.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

I climb to my feet, dust off my surcoat, and draw my sword. "Battleaxe-wielding fool! You shall never stand against the might of the Sword and Crown!" I run up the hill, strike the laser gun out of his hand, slice the helve of the battle axe in half, and throw rrrrr off the hill. I then return the fallen colors to their rightful position.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

I've tried the whole "honor" thing. It doesn't really work.

*Shoots Wylder and pushes him off the hill*

rrrrr

*Uses a long tree and throws it at Izeroth, and he falls off*

*Plants my flag*
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Hickory

*emerges from pile of corpses* I'm alive!

*uses rad Legolas skills to kill everybody*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Enters topic dressed in jeans, blue shirt, and leather jacket* *Slaps Sagetip* *Kicks flag off of hill and plants a tree there* Lolz yea
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

*Goes to kill Ash by gagging him hanging him then cutting off his head then burning him to ash then taking the ashes and putting them in a sealed bag then placing the bag in a locked sealed metal briefcase then placing that in a Hulk prison then sinking it into the middle of the ocean*

*Then captures the hill* No stereotypical textspeaking fangirls here! >:D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Izeroth

*Unplants the flag*

*Plants new flag*

LT Sandpaw

*Forcefully removes the flag*

*Very forcefully plants my flag*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

*Flags grow into a banner tree*

Well, if you insist on planting them...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

*uses chainsaw to chop down tree*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 29, 2015, 02:45:35 PM

*Goes to kill Ash by gagging him hanging him then cutting off his head then burning him to ash then taking the ashes and putting them in a sealed bag then placing the bag in a locked sealed metal briefcase then placing that in a Hulk prison then sinking it into the middle of the ocean*

*Then captures the hill* No stereotypical textspeaking fangirls here! >:D

ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Heh.

Bunnies fire a devastating musket volley, wiping out everyone on the hill, and they plant their flag there. However, they are revived by the hill's magic and stuff.
~Just a soft space boi~

rrrrr

I plant my flag which spawns a new one every 0.1 seconds. There are thousands and thousands of my flags on the hill by the time the next person posts.
rrrrr.....

Izeroth

*Flags tumble off the hill in a massive avalanche, falling into the bottomless ravine nearby*