News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Capture the Hill

Started by rrrrr, April 22, 2015, 04:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

It still keeps spawning new flags that have my emblem on it
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Hickory

... but in the ravine.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rrrrr

Which turns out not to be bottomless but has an alligator. Since the alligator had its meal of flags and is now full, it goes to sleep and the flags overflow to the hill.
rrrrr.....

Izeroth

*The hill crumbles under the weight of so many flags*

*Plants flag in the ruins*

Blaggut

A full volley of cannons blast the flag, and then all posters, into nothingness. The bunnies plant a musket with a flag with a Flour De Lis' there.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

When you burn me, you create millions of evil clones. Sad but true. *Shoots down Flour de lis and plants a flag with a Fleur de lis on it*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

*Shoots a fireball at Ash, melting him*

*Plants flag*

Hickory

*apparate to iffernet hill, then places a flag there, after erecting impenetrable walls of fire, with and army of dragons that kills anyone (except me) that gets too close.

Wylder Treejumper

You do realize you are talking to a knight, correct? Killing dragons is what I do for a living... well, kind of. As long as they don't happen to be my friends.

Or my family.

*Transforms into saphire dragon*

The dragon on the Chevalarian Royal Arms is not there for nothing, you know. It's a joint kingdom.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

You are only a puny, underage second-year Aniimagus! You dare threaten me? A certified Ministry of Magic Auror? *transfigures into giant* *swats wylder off the hill*

Wylder Treejumper

Did you not listen to what I just said? I'm a half-dragon!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rrrrr

You are half, but I am pure-blooded!

*Shoots flames that blast you off the hill*

You say:

"We're blasting off again!"
-Team Rocket
rrrrr.....

Izeroth

A lot of you don't seem to understand modern technology. Your loss.

*A drone strike annihilates rrrrr*

Hickory

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 07, 2015, 04:21:26 PM
Did you not listen to what I just said? I'm a half-dragon!

Pffff! I'm a pure giant!

rrrrr

Quote from: Izeroth on May 07, 2015, 09:57:13 PM
A lot of you don't seem to understand modern technology. Your loss.

*A drone strike annihilates rrrrr*

Incorrect. I am actually invisible, and have dodged so fast that you didn't know it.
rrrrr.....