News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

*Nightfire walks into the room and sits down in a fancy red chair*

"Hello, and welcome to the Redwall Conference! Here we will be discussing many things. First item on the list: Do slings make better weapons than longbows?" Nightfire beockons to a random Redwaller from out of the crowd. "Well? Give me your opinions! Anybeast can be on ths conference, it's not restricted!"

OOC: This is a random roleplay for Redwallers, but it doesn't actually count as an RP. But we'll still use the RP-ing terms, like BIC and OOC. Anyways, it's just a random conference. Step up and join! Only be the character that your name says you are.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

A random Redwaller (me) came out of the crowd and declared: "It depends who's using them and what (or who) your shooting at. I think squirrels do better with long bows because they don't have as much arm strength as otters have. (No offense) But, slings have their own benefits too. For one thing, with a sling you can just pick a rock up off the ground, but for a longbow you have to have arrows."
Than she sat back down.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Nightfire chuckles. "True, true. Okay then, second question o' the day! Are people with the Bloodwrath more dangerous than people who are fighting without?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Mad Maudie"not really it makes them oh how do you put it it makes them weaker in senses they can get all wounded and not take notice sure they kill more but they get fatal injuries and almost always die" she sits back down in deep thought
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

Skarlath swoops from the crowd and announces, "kreeekah! It doesn't matter! Beak and talon be best weapon!"

OOC~ I'll be doing this as Skarlath. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Nightfire sits back in her chair. "True, beak and talons are great an' fearsome weapons, but at the same time, they are no defense against bow and arrows."

OOC: By the way, this is a conference, not an interveiw. There is more than one chair to sit in on the stage, so come up, sit in one of the chairs, and start talking. And PLEASE use your name! I refuse to address you people as 'random beast'.

James Gryphon

A mysterious cloaked figure emerges from the crowd.

"I beg to differ. We see from the Ancient Annals of the History of Redwall Abbey, as retold by Bella of Brockhall, that in one historically significant confrontation between a master at using a beak and talons, and another skilled combatant with bows and arrows, that the former came out with the advantage. To summarize, the Eagle Argulor came under fire from an archer, namely, a certain Tsarmina Greeneyes of Kotir, and not only evaded the shot, but snapped the arrow to pieces mid-flight with his talon. Therefore, this clearly leaves no doubt as to which weapons are really better."
« Subject to editing »

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

White One6193

I, The White One, Urthwyte, sometime lord of Salamandastron, come and  seat myself in a chair on the stage. I'll tell ye now, bows and slings are for regular infantry, not Badger Lords like me... I use a club or some other melee weapon. Something big and sharp that nobody else can lift.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

White One6193

Plus, Bloodwrath be a massive advantage in battle. Ye should remember that from yer travels wit Auld Laird Brocktree, Mad Maudie!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Icefire

Icefire stands up and yells, "SHE DIDN'T TRAVEL WITH LORD BROCKTREE!!! THAT WAS DOTTI!"
Icefire quietly sits down.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

OoC before I read yours I was going to say that ice
Bic yes it is an advantage but you loose controle and I am sure some unrecorded badger lords have killed there own people who tried to help them and that is my opinion oh white one
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OCC: No double posting please WhiteOne6193! Edit your original post instead.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I think he got Lord Brocktree confused with Gorath the Flame.^^

Tiria Wildlough stands up and says, 'Slings are very useful! I killed Riggu Felis with a sling!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~