"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White One6193

Quote from: Bragoon on February 29, 2012, 05:15:25 PM
Libya wasn't (for instance).

Actually, the U.S. never specifically got involved in the fighting. We only sent military ADVISORS, WHEN OUR DEAR PRESIDENT COULD HAVE PROVED THE VALUE OF AMERICAN DIPLOMACY BY BLOWING THAT BLASTED DICTATOR MUAMMAR QADDAFI STRAIGHT TO HELLGATES!!!!

ooops, sorry. forgot my caps lock was on.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: 2 quid is good on March 01, 2012, 07:15:40 PM
A squirrelmaid comes in and sits down with a beaker of strawberry fizz. "lets not talk about war"
I agree. This is supposed to be a REDWALL conference. Redwall wars don't involve stuff like some of us have been talking about. >:( >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

'Aye like Libiya and American Presidents OR advisors whatever those are' Skipper sat down and drank some coffee

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Now, what are people's favourite Redwall characters so we can talk about them?
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

'Skipper!Wonwil,Balefur,Rukky Garge,Taggerung,Mask,Skarlath,Sunflash, Orlando,Lord brocktree--' Skipper sat down as his coffee was refilled

Tiria Wildlough

'Lord Brocktree....well, my mum is reading me that, and she wasn't too pleased about the part where Lord Stonepaw does all that symbolic stuff in chapter one. She said, what's he doing, calling up the spirits? And yeah, basically, that's what he's doing. :o Any thoughts about that?
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

I think he was seeing the future which was how he knew he was going to die, why was your mum not happy about that bit?

White One6193

Mine is Sunflash the Mace. HE'S GOT A MACE!!!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Tiria Wildlough

Sunflash was pretty cool. I wonder if real badgers sometimes have yellow stripes?
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dotti

Quote from: Bragoon on February 20, 2012, 06:09:53 PM
 I enjoy a reasonable romance story (The Count of Monte Cristo is a nice example), but that sort of innuendo-laden, pointless drama isn't what I look for in a book, and it's the sort of thing that I pray people will give up.
Dotti stands up. "The Count of Monte Cristo is AMAZING!!!!!" She cautiously looks around, and notices all the stares.  "Well, come on you chaps! Don't just sit around staring like a bunch of frogs at a feastday!  Let's get some jolly old discussion going on here, wot, wot!  On to the next bally topic:  Who was the best Long Patrol hare of all time?" Dotti sits down and waits for the talking to begin.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skipper

Skipper stood up and cleared his throat 'I personally like Wonwil and Sabretache, but brigader crumshaw also known as Brigader Wotwot was another favourite, also not forgetting that hare that made the drum noises and that hare who slew that monster in green isle'

redwallgurl

of course you dotti you started the whole entire long patrol with lord brocktree
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Bragoon

I liked Captain Derron Fortindom best, but any of the sergeants would be my second favorite.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16