News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Icefire considers the question...but to buy herself more time asks, "Depends. What use would they be?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Plugg Firetail

Plugg stands up."This brings up a interesting question."He says."In Martin's time the moles dug tunnels to flood Kotir.In Matthias's time the moles dug tunnels to get around during a invasion.Wouldn't they overlap?"He sits back down.Grubbage shouts out"What did you say?"Plugg comes over and whacks his head.

Icefire

Icefire replied, "I thought the moles had rediscovered tunnels that had been dug in time long forgotten.......possible the time of Martin?"

Nightfire

Nightfire sighs. "I'm talking about the tunnels dug my the moles in Redwall during General Ironbeak's invasion. Supposedly, they were used afterward as an underrground system for traversing the abbey in deep snows, but nowadays, no one ever talks about them."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Plugg stands again."After all of the commotion that happened at the abbey,you would think the tunnels would collapse."

Nightfire

"But it says in the bally book that the bloomin' moles shored up and reinforced the tunnel flippin' walls!" Jjenth yells from the audience.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Plugg shouts."Well how was I suppose to know. I wasn't even alive!"

Nightfire

Jjenth sighs. "Don't Triss come before Mattimeo? Or am I bally well mistaken, wot?"

Icefire

Icefire rolls her eye, "You are very 'bally well' mistaken! Triss came long after Mattimeo! May I recommend you catch up in your history before joining this discusion?"

Nightfire

Jjenth rolled his eyes. "How are book characters discussin' the bloomin' books that they're in?? That just doesn't seem jolly well possible, wot!"

Icefire

Icefire starts seeing red...wait a second! That's Nightfire's trick...anyways..."NOTHING ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE MAKES ANY BLOOMING SENSE!"

Nightfire

Nightfire laughs. "That's why it's called the cellars. Here, have some elderberry wine to calm ye down."

Plugg Firetail

Plugg starts screaming incomprehensible words and pushing everyone out of their seats. After a while he stops and leans on the wall,huffing and puffing. Finally he said"I think I need that elderberry wine too."

Icefire

Icefire gives Plugg an odd look and hands him the wine, "Here, you obviously need this more than I do!"

Plugg Firetail

"Yaaaaay!" Plugg grabs the bottle and starts slurping the bottle down at a alarming pace.