"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Skarloe's Baby(S)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 25, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Hey, Faiy, would you like a little healing assistance?

Hickory

*holds up glowing hand* Or you can use my Jedi hand of healing!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Or you sure you want to heal her?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

*Flings magical frying pan at Vilu* *It hits him in the stomach and boomerangs back to me* Oh, hush. Of course I want to heal her, she's one of my best friends!

((If you're going to be OP, I'm going to feel free to PP a little. Fair's fair. *Smirks*))

Faiyloe

*Kicks Sage in the knee and then then turns to Corn* Thanks Corn. *Whispers to Vilu* There never was a baby... it was always just a hypothetical *Whispers to Vilu*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 09, 2015, 08:05:24 PM
*Flings magical frying pan at Vilu* *It hits him in the stomach and boomerangs back to me* Oh, hush. Of course I want to heal her, she's one of my best friends!

((If you're going to be OP, I'm going to feel free to PP a little. Fair's fair. *Smirks*))
It hits my armored stomach and did nothing.  I know what PP is but what is OP?

Cornflower MM

*Puts a few drops of magical healing oil on some gauze* Here, hold this to your nose for ten seconds. You'll be healed! There's lavender, rosemary, and tea tree essential oils, and just a tad of my secret ingredient. :)

@Vilu: OP = Overpowered. Can't be defeated, never feels any pain, never dies. . . That sort of thing. *Marches over to Vilu and starts whacking him with my magical frying pan* *Vilu's armor starts to disintegrate*

Vilu Daskar

(Got it.)  *Chops off Corn's hands.*

Cornflower MM

You would have been better suited to chop off my legs. *Smirks* A) I'm a dancer, and B) I've been dancing for nine years. *Kicks Vilu in the face and breaks his nose*

Vilu Daskar

*Chops off Corn's legs and then bandages nose.*

Cornflower MM

*Grabs Vilu in a head lock* Now, Faiy, won't you be a dear and put a drop of my miracle oil on each of my stumps?

LT Sandpaw

But Conrflor you have no arms how are you putting Vilu in a headlock?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

*Since Vilu is a lot stronger than Corn he easily breaks free and walks away laughing as Corn tries to follow.*