Skarloe's Baby(S)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 25, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 30, 2015, 05:01:16 PM
*impales him with a spork;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fixed it for you.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 31, 2015, 06:29:27 PM
Revive, because no amount of squishing, ironing, stabbing, frying pan pounding, or general torture will stop me.

*vaporizes Soren*

The Skarzs

Soren. . . Do you find death appealing? V must really have done something to make you so suicidal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Prepare to die, Vilu. . .

Vilu Daskar

Faiy can try but she will fail

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Times have changed, Vilu, since we last fought on field of battle, must we still be enemies? Our goals are not so far akin that we cannot set aside our differences. Or is it that you taunt me purely for taunting's sake and do the same to all others of whom you might call your brother?

((Yes I have been reading Shakespeare XD XP)) 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

. . . . .

Very nicely put, Faiy.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 31, 2015, 08:31:07 PM
Times have changed, Vilu, since we last fought on field of battle, must we still be enemies? Our goals are not so far akin that we cannot set aside our differences. Or is it that you taunt me purely for taunting's sake and do the same to all others of whom you might call your brother?

((Yes I have been reading Shakespeare XD XP)) 
We don't have to be enemies anymore. Instead we can rule the forums together, I'll be Emperor, you can be my adviser, and Skarz can sit on my enemies.

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 31, 2015, 09:11:01 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 31, 2015, 07:40:04 PM
This is a great topic.
No it's not. *Squishes Vilu.*
I meant it was funny.

The Skarzs

*Squish squish squish squish squish squish squish squish. . .*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Skarz go away two age-old enemies might be coming to a peace treaty.