News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Skarloe's Baby(S)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 25, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Skarzsles stop squishing him. Deal, so long as you assist in vanquishing my enemies as well, and Skarzs gets the title of head of the royal guard.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Of course. I want Soren squished first since he's supposed to be the leader of the Cellars and wouldn't make me Emperor.

The day we get together is a dark day for our enemies.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Easily done he has been asking for it, no, begging for it, for the past few pages on various topics. Don't worry our wrath shall be released.  ;) ... after I have dinner. XD

Vilu Daskar

Good I will make a topic for our Empire.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Faiyloe

you don't wan't to know. Run for your life while you still can. Or join the Vilu alliance, that will work to.

The Skarzs

^^^
Welcome to the real insanity of the Cellars. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 31, 2015, 07:03:12 PM
Soren. . . Do you find death appealing? V must really have done something to make you so suicidal.
Just read this! ;D ;D
And you guys can "kill" me all you want.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Tiny Jackalope on September 01, 2015, 12:36:22 AM
What even is this? XD
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 01, 2015, 12:46:12 AM
you don't wan't to know. Run for your life while you still can. Or join the Vilu alliance, that will work to.
Yes join me and you can be fifth in charge.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 01, 2015, 01:22:04 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 31, 2015, 07:03:12 PM
Soren. . . Do you find death appealing? V must really have done something to make you so suicidal.
Just read this! ;D ;D
And you guys can "kill" me all you want.
Kills Soren

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

So I never found out whats the baby's name?

Faiyloe

*Shoves a toothpick up Vilu's nose*