Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

*Walks into room*
What the, wrong topic
*Leaves room*

Lady Amber

The Witessss

yeah, like Sheevie was totes on here just totes a min ago.. like we all just tawk like stupid obsessed gurls.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

As a grammar patriot (I refuse to use the word 'Nazi' to denote my holding to the standards of English) I must tell all the defenders of the tradition to abandon this thread, for all hope is lost. Escape; they are beyond our help now. This thread must be pulled.

(Get it? Because it's a thread, and we're pulling it, and... you know what? I'll show myself out.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

@Sebias of Redwall  That, my dear (...otter? what creature are you?) friend, is a serious question. But we must find some way to survive this onslaught.
Also, Keva's already posted on this thread.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I am indeed an otter, my fine fellow. And yes, how shall we handle this matter of the missing door?

Verdauga

*Rubs hands together mischievously*
Heheheheh, we make one. >:D >:D >:D
*starts grabbing pieces of doors*

Kolman

*drills in to the topic*
hurry run out before the infection spreads
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

*pushes everyone out of the topic, plants charges in the tunnel, and detonates them*
Whew. We're safe now.

Sebias of Redwall

*The bomb fails to go off* Hmm...I wonder what happened. *Suddenly, a gaint claw comes out and drags us back in the topic* AAAAAAHHHHH!!!