Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

{Okay,....one last deep breath before the plunge...}

AWWSUM!! Wen U gona be htere??
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

i might wanna be there with, u. my juge has pinned me on the lis 4 desk managar. so Maybe i can use my vacattion days, to book my fedral reserve mony to get me on that' plane. I like k"pop!!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

IKR!! I wus goona post, but I cant thtink of annthing that gud!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Totes!!!!!1! me neither bruh!!! lol and OMGoodness!!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Søren on April 27, 2015, 05:00:23 PM
((I know what your talking about, I'm just textspeaking like a stupid tween girl. *looks at sister*))
((Woooowww, ruuuude muuuch))
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

ooo ur rite  thats a gr8 idea!!!!!! Wut fandoms do u liek?

The Shadow of Korriban

Did enywon have a hare brush,?  I need 2 fine my hairs an' make them luke gud,
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!