News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 06, 2015, 03:30:08 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on May 05, 2015, 09:11:07 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 05, 2015, 09:09:54 PM
*Glances at title* How the heck do you talk like a stereotypical textspeakin fangirl? *Glances at posts* Oh, I see.

You mean talking like girls with no brain do. Have fun?

You will find no fangirls here. We've already purged the wretched creatures.

Uh, no, you didn't. I can tell that. . . . . . Have you seen these podsts? *Shrugs* Whatever.
HIPOCRIT
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Oh, shut up. I'm out of two-handed typing practice. It's made all the more harder at the speed I type at. And it's spelled 'hypocrite.'

Rainshadow

lolz wats a hippo cat?!?!?!!1!!?!? is it liek a fat cat or somthig?!1?!!?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 06, 2015, 06:34:03 PM
Oh, shut up. I'm out of two-handed typing practice. It's made all the more harder at the speed I type at. And it's spelled 'hypocrite.'

It's useless. You can't reason with these people.

*Sets escape pod on a course for the nearest battleship*

Mhera

Wylder Treejumper

We have been driving your despicable hides from the universe. That is what.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Hickory

James Gryphon

oooooh im like sooooo scare of teh h8 groopers

u b lik 'lololol WE SO EXITED we GOONA HERTZ UES" i spose shood sai sumtin lik "O NOOES WES SO SCAREDES O PLZ DONT HERT MEEEEE!!!!!!!"

cept im not scarades a bit... wat u gona do?!?? hiti me wit ur ds and dous??  ROFLROFLORFLOLROFLORFL!!!!11
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

Delthion

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 05, 2015, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: Delthion on May 05, 2015, 09:27:27 PM
Sage is being corrupted!!!
*ahem* Sorry, Lieutenant, something got into me. Commander, search the asteroid field! You never now if they managed to launch ships before we activated our superweapon.

I have a question...when I held ground against thousands of text speakers, why am I merely a lieutenant?

Reinforcements from Germany!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on May 07, 2015, 03:11:47 AM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 05, 2015, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: Delthion on May 05, 2015, 09:27:27 PM
Sage is being corrupted!!!
*ahem* Sorry, Lieutenant, something got into me. Commander, search the asteroid field! You never now if they managed to launch ships before we activated our superweapon.

I have a question...when I held ground against thousands of text speakers, why am I merely a lieutenant?
If you ever rule your own empire, you'll understand.