Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

lolz no takos tewsdya is wear lord bizness sooper gloos evvryon to teh grown!!1!!!!!11!!1!1
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

TAYLOR SWIFT FOR EVERYONE! *Turns out loud radio with endless Taylor Swift music on it*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

lulz we r millitairy we dotn lik u we gon KILL KILL KILL KILLZ KILLET KILL KILLET KILL

thats u thats wat u snd lilke
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

lolz saigtyp u thot we had bad spelig n u go n maek up worsd ur so wired!!1!1!!!!!!!!1!!111!!!!1
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

See A Compendium of Common Curses, Hexes, Jinxes, Spells and Charms.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

*A wind arises, swirling my robes ominously* You dare say that the Killing Curse is a minor thing? Thougj, truthfully, you should be dead.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 11, 2015, 09:10:58 PM
avada Kedavra! *kills James*

Mhera

James Gryphon

talk r cheep thougj bro
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Rainshadow

Maudie

dear freakin fangirls,
i think fangirls are freaks.
don't freak out.
-a freak

(Sorry, but the word 'freak' is currently embedded in my brain :P)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3