News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ash's Skeleton Display Museum! (Not. Well, yes, but there's more!)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, May 05, 2015, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Welcome to my evil DDB lair. We must plot on how to destroy the silly nods and mods and members. Come on, have a seat. *Laughs evilly*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Do you mean guests?  I thought the DDB's were bent on destroying guests.

Izeroth

I don't always notice DDB's, but when I do I usually use them for target practice.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 05, 2015, 06:19:21 PM
AYou're a member.

I'm a DDB.

Quote from: Banya on May 05, 2015, 06:33:53 PM
Do you mean guests?  I thought the DDB's were bent on destroying guests.

The members are part of the schedule. Now that the guest wars are over, we can go back to our old goals to defeat the members. (OR maybe the mods)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Banya

So the member-DDB alliance was only temporary?

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Amber

*Sneaks in and plants bomb* Sneaks back out* *Base explodes* My work here is done.

Hickory

*laughs* My army of dragons will wipe out your puny DDB's. Hungarian Horntails, Ukranian Ironbellys, Chinese Fireballs, and Welsh Greenbacks will defeat you! *sicks dragons on ash*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

So. . . if I kill one I can kill it again? Great! I can right my book "1001 Ways to Be Obliterated". :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Is covered in dragon vomit* ACH! Ancagalon the Black will destroy your forces along with Morgoth's dragon hordes! *The dragons attack Sage's forces*

Lady Amber

Hello, did anyone notice that I exploded this place?
Quote from: Lady Amber on May 06, 2015, 04:55:41 PM
*Sneaks in and plants bomb* Sneaks back out* *Base explodes* My work here is done.

Lady Ashenwyte

You destroyed a clone of the base. Congratulations!  *Claps* *Throws pommel of sword at Amber* I have ended her rightly!

Faiyloe

*Marches in angrily and grabs Ash by the ear* What do you think you are doing?! You are getting mud all over the carpet, letting all these animals in the house! You should know better!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 06, 2015, 04:55:41 PM

What a bad spot to be a random passerby :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!