News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hunger Games OOC

Started by Skyblade, May 07, 2015, 09:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Wylder and Del, that's great! :) We're going to start soon. I'll give rrrrr some time to change his character's name ;D as well as to let others join if they want since nobody can sign up for this RP after it has started.

Name: Hallie
Species: Fox
Appearance: Hallie is normal-sized for a fox but skinny and fragile looking. Her fur is golden-brown and white. She wears an eyepatch over her (missing) right eye, giving her the impression of a pirate. Her left eye is of indeterminate color, as it always seems to be changing. She is scarred.
Personality: (Another character who resembles me. It's just so fun ;D) Hallie is socially inept and awkward. She prefers to keep quiet and at a distance from others, often lost in her own thoughts. She is the antithesis of the typical fox as she wants to the right thing.
Strengths: She is a seer (though this can backfire) and a healer, and is well-trained in fighting and survival.
Weaknesses: Hallie is frail for one of her species. She also has a blind side since her right eye is gone.
Backstory: Her parents gave her away because of harsh conditions, many other children to feed, and Hallie's strange attitude. She was always claiming that she could look into the past and future. This, coupled with her awkward personality, made her rather undesirable to her family. She eventually met a male fox who thought differently. They live together a good yet rough life, for they are perennially facing danger.
Other: Her wish would be to reunite with her family and siblings, who she hasn't seen since that day twenty years ago.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

We should start soon. I have to get killed. ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rrrrr

Couldn't think of another name, so changed back to my original name.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Very well, rrrrr. I think the current name is great, anyway.

I have gotten the list. Let me remind y'all that it was randomized. I literally threw the names in a randomizer and got the first result. Trust me. Please don't be hurt; it's nothing personal :)
The only exception to the random list is Wylder's character. I intentionally put him as the first to get knocked out because Wylder will have to leave soon ( :( )

Anyway, here is the list ordered from the first to get knocked out to the last. The later your character appears, the better for you.

Brackenridge
Sean
Yexter
Marshall
Holokai
Asher
Vardan
Hallie
Kana
Kahaffy
Raymo

Delthion

I don't really understand, I'm the second to die? Or the second to last?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Yeah, I think you are getting knocked out second Del.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Skyblade

Sorry Del, you're the second to get knocked out :( It was a random list.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Third place ain't too bad.  8)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Jasper

Can we use this thread to discuss how each person would like to die and when they would like to die?

Personally, I would like some early action, with wounded - (not deaths of course - we've barely started yet.)

Skyblade

Yes, that's a great idea. I am planning a creative death for my character.

And early action is good, too.

Rainshadow

I thought a good way to play Kana's weaknesses would be for her to (with permission from Hanny or Arrrr) form a shaky alliance with either Kajahffy or Raymo, then have her just start to trust them before being betrayed and killed (thus deepening her "never trust anybeast" beliefs), but after looking over their character sheets, both seem like nice characters that I don't think would betray the trust of another beast.  So... gotta figure out a better death.  :P

Also, if anyone wants Kana to kill their character (in a plausible way, of course ;)), I'd be happy with getting her paws dirty.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!