News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hunger Games OOC

Started by Skyblade, May 07, 2015, 09:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Well, if you want, she can make an alliance with Asher. See, she gets food (the way of doing that TBD) then Asher's like, "Wait, you have food?" and he stabs her for his own self gain, takes the food, and one less tribute to worry about.

Oh wait... the randomized list....
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

It is possible that Asher injures Kana before he himself dies, and Kana initially survives the wound but later dies from it.

I was thinking of making Hallie die by falling off the Belltower or something, but I'm not sure if anyone wants to use that.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Unimaginative

Yeah, Kajahffy wouldn't backstab anyone.   ;D
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Man, I don't know how I Want Marshall to die. My only ideas were for him to fight Jaspers character and he die first and maybe his character die next with like a mutual kill, or for him to get killed defending someone or thing. If all else fails, he probably will fall of the wall or something.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

@Sky: I think the belltower death would be hard, because Asher wouldn't let her up to the tower without loosing some shafts.

Unimaginative

Hey, Jasper, I was thinking maybe Holokai and Kajahffy team up, since Kajahffy is fond of Holokai (He likes coconuts now.  ;)), and Holokai seems the type to take advantage of something like that. It could also provide away to kill of Holokai when the time comes, as at some point Kajahffy would begin to realize that Holokai is not to be trusted.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on June 05, 2015, 08:33:39 PM
It is possible that Asher injures Kana before he himself dies, and Kana initially survives the wound but later dies from it.

I like that idea.  You cool with that, Sage-kun?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Wylder, what do you think of Vardan murdering Brackenridge in the Kitchen?

Jasper

@Gonff -
My personal plan was to get in several fights with your character - eventually seriously wounding us both. Yours would then die according to your own devices, while mine would die at the hands of Hallie. (If you remember, Holokai's plan was to fake an injury to gain her pity, and back stab her. Ironically, he will actually be seriously injured and in her hands. She can decide to kill him outright, or he will attempt to back stab her, and then she can kill him after that. Really up to Sky.)

@Han Solo -
I was planning on it - we just need to meet up somehow.

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 08, 2015, 12:49:56 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on June 05, 2015, 08:33:39 PM

I like that idea.  You cool with that, Sage-kun?
Sure. So, after the person before me dies, I'll confront Kana demanding her supplies, then we fight, and as Asher falls to the ground mortally wounded he uses the last of his string to fire an arrow at Kana, which misses her chest and iinstead hits her side or something, then Asher is left for dead, and I make a dramatic ending for him. We good?

Skyblade

Perhaps Holokai can backstab her, and she kills him. If he used emotional appeal, she would be somewhat swayed initially.

Also, I think I am going to have Halli fall to her death or something.

The Mask

Hmmm, I should make some time to post soon.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jasper

I have a week long vacation coming up, and I won't have any internet for that time. I'm not sure if there will be any need for it, but if there is, I leave it up to Han to control my character (or anyone else, if he's too busy.)  Most likely I'll just have Holokai hide in a bush for awhile or something. We're not moving overly fast, so there shouldn't be any problem there.

Skyblade

Sounds fine :)

Also, as y'all know, Wylder left the forums yesterday :'( He left without his character dying, also. Since he's gone for a while, I think he will be ok with someone killing off Brackenridge. So, someone go and do it, please. He's the first one on the randomized list.

Izeroth

My character is in the Kitchen, so I suppose I'll kill him.