News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP Revival Committee

Started by Izeroth, May 08, 2015, 12:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

In a  Fox's Fate, I remember Ash made his character light the wall on fire, and I was just shocked thinking "Oh My, what now...". Probably the most random thing that ever happened in an Rp I was in.

Ok, so I have an idea. Would anyone want a sequel or prequel to an Rp, or re-crate and Rp that did not do so well? It could be a way to re-use old ideas or spark new life into abandoned Rps.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Izeroth

I personally think it would be better to create new RPs, rather than to make sequels of old ones.... However, if you wish to do that, you can.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on May 10, 2015, 04:01:44 AM
I personally think it would be better to create new RPs, rather than to make sequels of old ones.... However, if you wish to do that, you can.

It worked well for Hero of Redwall and Quest for Romance.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 10, 2015, 03:30:13 AM
In a  Fox's Fate, I remember Ash made his character light the wall on fire, and I was just shocked thinking "Oh My, what now...". Probably the most random thing that ever happened in an Rp I was in.

Best. Spontaneous. Combustion. Ever.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 10, 2015, 03:30:13 AM
Ok, so I have an idea. Would anyone want a sequel or prequel to an Rp, or re-crate and Rp that did not do so well? It could be a way to re-use old ideas or spark new life into abandoned Rps.
I kinda already did that with Foreign Intrusion, since Welcome to the Barkhills didn't live.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Heroes of Redwall: Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound and Forbidden Truce plz!!!

Jukka the Sling

^ Yeah, even though I wasn't in it, I'd like Forbidden Truce to be started up again. I always thought it was unfortunate that it died after being so successful. And who knows, I might be interested in joining if it started again!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jasper

I would love to see the good old Barkhills (Courtesy of Skarz)  revived, if that's still a thing.

I was also very excited for the Golden Tomb from Han, and was very sad when it died off. Any chance that one can be revived?

Btw: Just throwing sparks - I don't know who's still around and who's not.

Izeroth

Quote from: Jasper on May 10, 2015, 09:46:58 PM
I would love to see the good old Barkhills (Courtesy of Skarz)  revived, if that's still a thing.

I was also very excited for the Golden Tomb from Han, and was very sad when it died off. Any chance that one can be revived?

Btw: Just throwing sparks - I don't know who's still around and who's not.

The Golden Tomb was a good RP. Unfortunately, Han has left the forum, and I'm not sure it can be started up again.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jasper on May 10, 2015, 09:46:58 PM
It's died, sorry. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on May 10, 2015, 04:49:18 PM
Heroes of Redwall: Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound and Forbidden Truce plz!!!

I talked to faiy about Forbidden Truce - She's a bit too busy at the moment. I'll talk to her again about it later. In maybe a month.

Hi, Jasper! Nice to see you again! *Tacklehugs*

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll see if I can make a new RP today or tomorrow.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

I have an idea for a RP, but it's still being worked on. Maybe you guys could help me? I think it sounds like a lot of fun.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Cool Eul! Sure, we can help ya  :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Hickory

Members of the Castaways RP, I would like a revival. Jus' sayin'.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Okay, I know the Cellars have been pretty fun with the recent topics, but let's get back into RPing people! It's not very encouraging to post when nobody else does, so let's not wait for "someone else" to post before posting. Come along, all creatures good and bad.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.