News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP Revival Committee

Started by Izeroth, May 08, 2015, 12:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 19, 2015, 02:36:47 AM
Okay, I know the Cellars have been pretty fun with the recent topics, but let's get back into RPing people! It's not very encouraging to post when nobody else does, so let's not wait for "someone else" to post before posting. Come along, all creatures good and bad.

I can't post if Jet doesn't, so. . . . . . . Whatcha want me to do? I've poked him tree, four times now. Someone else's turn. *Crosses arms*

The Skarzs

I've jabbed him as well. . . Mm, perhaps I'll do it again. Him and Jukka.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Cornflower MM

Hi. Jet still hasn't posted. :P Maybe Jukka can pokme him, although I dear say the poor guy is getting tired of being poked and prodded about that RP

The Skarzs

I know, I'm reluctant to do it again. I think I may end up having to force the battle to a complete stop, regardless of any players having something to post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

He hasn't been answering my PMs - I'm honestly starting to wonder if he's blocked me. :P (Jet, if you;re reading this, sorry but I really am.)

Jukka the Sling

If he'd blocked you, it would have told you once you hit the 'Send' button.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Look, the RP died and I lost interest. That's what happens to me when RPs die, I lose interest in them. I'll try and post but I'm not making any promises.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Okay, okay! I quite like my head attached, thank you very much. (For the record, I didn't really think it dead. But if WA! is, then all the other RPs must be too. The lack of posting is unnerving!)

Faiyloe

I was reading this over and I had no idea that so many people liked Forbidden Truce. I am really touched, thank you guys. The main problem with reviving that RP is that Rachel was a huge driving force in the plot and I don't think I could take on her characters effectively.   :'(
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Well, I don't know if you want to restart/reorganize the third chapter, but it would still be interesting to play it through. Perhaps you can give some of Rach's characters to other people, if they're interested.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I was thinking about making a new Redwall steampunk RP, since apparently the old one died. And I'm gonna revive my Castaways one.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 15, 2015, 10:20:19 PM
I was thinking about making a new Redwall steampunk RP, since apparently the old one died. And I'm gonna revive my Castaways one.
I might join the latter.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 15, 2015, 10:20:19 PM

I dunno about the Castaways one, but I'm on for the steampunk one!