News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Compliment Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 12, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Okay, so I saw a topic like this in Halig's website, so I thought it would be awesome to do in this thread, just to lighten things up a bit from the Forum Fights and other such stuff. Okay? The idea of the thread, is you post one compliment about the person above you. The idea is to generally just spread goodwill and camaderie. Are ya with me? Now, on my mark...get set...go!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Nightfire (awesome name by the way! How'd you come up with it?) I'm so happy you're on the forum, you seem like a really fun person and a TRUE redwall warrior no doubt about it!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Uhhh...I have no idea. I just loved black squirrels, and I didn't want to steal Ranguvar Foeseeker's awesome name. I also love the Warrior Cats series, so I made up a name that was true to my spirit and personality, that also sounded Redwallish, and Warriorcatish. You are a really fun person, too! I absolutely LOVE your profile picture!  :) Glad you're helping this thread work out.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

nice shoes nightfire and i like that  tunic u are wearing capain tammo
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Hálig

You have an awesome avatar, RT1F. :D
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

rakkety tam

thx your avatar is awsome realy it is
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

How is that a compliment? Are you saying I look like Kirby?  :D
You have a super awesome taste in video game characters!

Hálig

You joined my site. :D

You are an awesome RP-er!
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Tiria Wildlough

I might join your site. I'll have a think about it.
You are clever enough to understand the ins and outs of having a site! ;D Also, you have a nice profile picture. It moves! :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

You changed your signature! I love it! Also, you are really good at making those talk shows! Happy birthday as well, B-day special talk show coming up!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

You always seem to have awesome profile pictures! I love your new one!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

You have an awesome, epic, cosmic, and dynamic taste in snakes! ;D By the way, I write the talk show episodes, too. And from now on, I am a BLOODWRATH PACIFIST! Do not even dare to ask what that means.

Captain Tammo

Nightfire, your creativity is AWESOME!!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior