News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Compliment Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 12, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I have writer's block a bit. Sorry.
But you are still nice. You have a nice RP.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Tiria, I love talking to you, and it's cool how we're on a lot of the same websites. Harthad's Haven, Fanfiction.net, this forum, Fictionpress.com......
;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

You're hilarious and random and cool, and you write awesome stories.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

you're awesome because you love otters like me :D

Nightfire

It's remarkable how many rulers there are on this website: Redwall Musician, Tiria Wildlough, Skipper, myself...wow. :o

I think veryone on this site is awesome, and thanks for putting up with my craziness. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

you is aggressive  and hilarius
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Haha, yeah. Sorry, sometimes I forget that I'm a Bloodwrath Pacifist. :P

You have an awesome warcry as your name. :)

redwallgurl

yuou have a great sense of humor and are good at starting new things and making peace
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

You are very nice, and I can tell you have a great personality even though I haven't really been able to get to know you that well.

redwallgurl

you have dedicated a lot of time to this site being forever in the world of redwall im in awe with the amount of your posts

Nightfire

I'm sure that you'll be dedicating a lot of time to this site as well. I've just been a member for a long time. But I love how friendly you are with everyone even if you don't know them really well.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Nightfire on January 29, 2012, 11:42:30 PM
It's remarkable how many rulers there are on this website: Redwall Musician, Tiria Wildlough, Skipper, myself...wow. :o

What about me i am a princess  :'( :'(

You are Evil!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

sorry she forgot you and thanx nightfire your so kind and mad maudie you obiviously look like a ruler as you said thats pretty kwl to

Mad Maudie

wait what did i say was pretty cool? i like you  :D
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

yeah i did thanx your so nice friend!! :P