News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

*evil laugh*

Started by Hickory, May 19, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I have an idea! The Dash. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

But this isn't Incredibles of Flash. It's Avengers.

You could trade with Ash for the Vision, if you and he wants.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

I know, Flash was in the new Avengers movie.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

That wasn't Flash, that was Quicksilver
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Quote from: Banya on May 20, 2015, 12:28:20 AM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 19, 2015, 11:32:14 PM
Uhhh sure. What forum related name have ya got?

...Nothing.  You can use Ban Widow, though, (that's me!), and I nominate Captain A-Mhera-ca.
Well...a female Cap is kinda weird. But otherwise this patriotter doesn't mind 8)

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Wait, you mean Quicksilver? Pietro Maximoff?

Delthion

Eh, I am ignorant when it comes to most superheroes... ;D

Jetthebinturong

They're not even from the same universe...
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah! That's like saying, "Oh, let's have Captain Kirk fly the Millenium Falcon!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

That's the funniest thing ever.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 20, 2015, 08:57:31 PM
Yeah! That's like saying, "Oh, let's have Captain Kirk fly the Millenium Falcon!"

Hahaha  ::)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Hehe...I am completely ignorant with regard to superheroes. ;D ;D