News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Foreign Intrusion

Started by The Skarzs, May 21, 2015, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

OOC: Got it. Can you have the abbess respond to Flare's question? I'm not sure what she would say.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Unimaginative

OOC: I'm ready for a timeskip.

BIC: "I love the water. 'Course, I'm an otter." Atuth grinned. "That sort o' rhymed.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: yeah, me too. And I like how the old shrew Stashi was gonna rob just sort of disappeared  ;D

BIC: Stashi smiled slightly, "Yeah, it did." She said, then hesitated, "Er, that ole shrew I was gonna rob back there. Ye don't think 'e was from the Abbey, right? What if 'e tells them about me?" She asked.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Unimaginative

"Nah, I've seen around here before. Probably has a little shack somewhere near the bank. I wouldn' worry about him." Altuth grinned again. "You seem a bit new to the art of robbing beasts of their food. I can give ya some pointers, seein' as how I did it for a livin' for much of my life."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

Phane had her sling out and loaded as soon as the cat attacked Vrungin, seemingly with out warning. But she was unsure of who to help. That is until Vrungin ordered his men to attack her and Pharanuse. "Don't you dare!" She shouted, charging at the nearest of the two She stepped on his tail and whacked him in the shoulder with her loaded sling. He cried out in anger and pain and returned the blow by smashing her in the face with his club. She staggered backwards her paw to her bloody nose. And her eyes widened as she saw Vrungin run one of his own threw with his sword. This was all her opponent needed, and he struck her on the side of the head. She fell to her knees stars dancing in front of her eyes before she blacked out.  Pharanuse scream an enraged battle cry and Ektan found himself impaled. Pharanuse did not have time to withdraw his sword before Guthar was battering him over the head with the pommel of his sword. Pharanuse fell next to his sister.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

OOC: Ektan and Guthar were cougar brothers; Pharanuse may have found a nemesis. ;)
  Alright, so if Ash doesn't respond in time with his character, we'll do the time-skip, which will be a little more than half a day. As a heads-up, Vrungin will be nearing Redwall, (and Altuth and Stashi may already be inside, your choice), and Karn will be on the path.
  And a quick response to Sky's character:

BIC: "About everybeast, and everything we've come to know and love!" Henff sighed. "We've never had risings of vermin like this before. Not even Lord Hargath could recall in the records in Salamandastron such a widespread population. Thank the seasons our home hasn't been attacked, but that doesn't mean it won't happen."
  The abbess rose and put a paw on Flare's shoulder. "But thank you, friend, for all you've done to help me. Now I think I'll go take a nap before I fall asleep on my paws."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Henri rose with a roar and swung his mace with all his might, making Guthar stagger back a few paces. He grabbed Phane and Pharanuse, putting them on his shoulders and ran towards the direction of Redwall Abbey.

OOC: Sorry for the PPs guys, I can always edit them if you ask me to.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

OOC: I thought you said it was okay if he was knocked out. :P Now I have to change my plans. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 31, 2015, 04:30:03 AM
OOC: I thought you said it was okay if he was knocked out. :P Now I have to change my plans. . .

OOC: Woops.... :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

OOC: How do you want to work it out?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I would like it if Henri and the otters reached Redwall, while Vrungin pursued and had an encounter with the LP, but it's all up to you.

The Skarzs

OOC: They'd easily catch up to him though. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I might be able to step in there, though I won't actually show myself. Pyrotechnics is a rather handy tool when it comes to deterring chases.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: @ Ash They are still a good day and a halfs march from the abbey, they would never reach it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I know, but I think he would be aiming to get as far away from them as possible.