News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Elections: The Cellars

Started by Banya, May 29, 2015, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whom do you wish to be President of the Cellars?

Soren the Warrior (Celler Dweller Party)
Skarzs the Cave Troll (Trollitarian Party)
Jet the Binturong (Green Party)
Izeroth the Totalitarian (Totalitarian Party)

Søren

I'm grateful for the confidence our voters have put in me, and I'll do everything I can to not let them down, in whatever capacity I serve in. I'm also extremely proud of my team of the Cellar Dweller party, particularly Mhera and Gonff for supporting me with their skills. It's been a great effort by everyone, and even though the 48 hours have just finished, I'm still grateful for all the help and encouragement I've received.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Rest well in the fact that after this is over, no one is going to take any of this seriously.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Um, I've made three or four threads concerning Cellar infrastructure. I take this seriously.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

It was a pleasure aiding your campaign, Mr. President.

@Skarzs and Sage: It'd be extremely worrying if anything spawned from SFC endowed real power.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 09, 2015, 11:21:47 PM
Um, I've made three or four threads concerning Cellar infrastructure. I take this seriously.

Well that was a mistake...
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

So, since it's been like 51 hours or something, is the poll closed?

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 10, 2015, 12:27:20 AM
So, since it's been like 51 hours or something, is the poll closed?

If I'm not mistaken, the poll will stay open until the tie ends.

Banya

Quote from: Izeroth on June 10, 2015, 05:02:17 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the poll will stay open until the tie ends.
Mr. Izeroth is not mistaken.  The poll has been extended.  We are looking for a neat tie-breaker.

Note from the Debate Moderator/Poll Keeper: I apologize for my absence during the hours the poll should have closed.  It was the debate moderator and poll keeper's duties to attend to the poll, but I was boarding a plane.  I should also note now that I will be unable to attend to the poll on Wednesday at the hours I should; I will be on board another plane.  I look forward to seeing the results Thursday and announcing our new President and Vice President of the Cellars.

Faiyloe

Um, Jet's fourth vote was received after the time at which the poll was to be closed. At that time the poll read Skarzs with four votes and Jet with three
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 10, 2015, 01:46:24 PM
Um, Jet's fourth vote was received after the time at which the poll was to be closed. At that time the poll read Skarzs with four votes and Jet with three
I have a screen shot that confirms this. :P

The Skarzs

I suggest we put forward our voices as to who the vice president shall be. I'll keep tally between myself and Jet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

This is true. I know, as I cast the final vote.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Personally? I say Jet. I'm sorry, Skar, but I'm not so sure you;d be great for the job, for reasons I had for not voting you President. For one thing, you can be a bit too seriously for the Cellars.

Banya

Thank you, everyone, for all you have done for this election.  It's been your support and participation that's made it all happen.  The votes are not private (as long as you've voted), and the President's speech of gratitude has already been made.  With that, a bit behind the times, I'm pleased to announce to you the Vice Presidency of Skarzs the Cave Troll of the Trolltarian Party, and I am honoured to name Soren the Warrior of the Cellar Dweller Party as President of the Cellars.  May they serve the citizens in their positions with all the wisdom, loyalty, and nonsense due to the Cellars.
*bangs gavel*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 10, 2015, 06:35:39 PM
Personally? I say Jet. I'm sorry, Skar, but I'm not so sure you;d be great for the job, for reasons I had for not voting you President. For one thing, you can be a bit too seriously for the Cellars.
Jet hardly uses emoticons, makes jokes, is writing a book with the description that prompted these comments:

Quote from: Wylder
...Seems slightly morbid.
Quote from: Jet
What do you mean slightly? :P

. . . And I'M the more serious one?

Okee.
(Looks like I won anyway. . . thanks last voter. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.