News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forum Elections: The Cellars

Started by Banya, May 29, 2015, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whom do you wish to be President of the Cellars?

Soren the Warrior (Celler Dweller Party)
Skarzs the Cave Troll (Trollitarian Party)
Jet the Binturong (Green Party)
Izeroth the Totalitarian (Totalitarian Party)

Izeroth

To Skarzs:  If your main motivation in running is candy, how can we trust you to take the job seriously? As for the "leading by example" part.. I think the would could do without more squishing.

To Jet: Your choice of "boredom" as your main motivation makes me think that, were you elected, you would spend most of your presidency doing entirely meaningless, ephemeral things.

To Soren: The very fact that you were nominated by an insane/rabid squirrel makes me apprehensive. You claim to want to unify the Cellars, and yet you would encourage disorderly topics that promote chaos! You know as well as I that, without proper enforcement of order, even seemingly harmless topics can become chaotic.

Faiyloe

For the second time! I did not nominate Soren! and I am highly offended by the usage of the term rabid! 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Let's see here....

-ON AIR-

Hello folks, I'm back with even more candidate questioning! Let's start off with Mr. Roth! Ize, what do you plan to do about the Insane Asylum, an ever-growing problem in the Cellars?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

as on of the proprietors of the previously mentioned establishment I would like to state that the Insane Asylum is a non profit organization for the betterment and the stability of the community. We (Me, skarzs and our staff) are all highly dedicated to our cause and wish nothing more than the improvement of the individuals in our care.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on June 01, 2015, 11:49:46 PM
To Skarzs:  If your main motivation in running is candy, how can we trust you to take the job seriously? As for the "leading by example" part.. I think the would could do without more squishing.
Most people survive the squishing, if you haven't noticed. And I didn't really have a real answer for the first part, so I just put chocolate because I have as much chance of winning this election as you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 02, 2015, 12:05:24 AM
For the second time! I did not nominate Soren! and I am highly offended by the usage of the term rabid! 
For the sake of clarity:

Campaign Manager Faiyloe is partially correct in her claim that she did not nominate Soren. I did so at first; however, it was for an unspecified election. By coming up with the idea of a Cellers Presidential election after my declaring Soren's candidacy Campaign Manager Faiyloe essentially nominated him again to his current status. Basically, Soren was nominated twice, once each by Campaign Manager Faiyloe and I. Neither party is incorrect.

I would also like to note that the Cellar Dweller party has no official stance on Campaign Manager Faiyloe's sanity.

Faiyloe

I am perfectly sane when I want to be.

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 02, 2015, 12:10:01 AM
Let's see here....

-ON AIR-

Hello folks, I'm back with even more candidate questioning! Let's start off with Mr. Roth! Ize, what do you plan to do about the Insane Asylum, an ever-growing problem in the Cellars?

Again, that's Mr. Izeroth to you. I have no last name or need of a last name. And what is Ize anyway? Isn't that some brand of tea or something?

I plan to ah, shall we say, reform the Insane Asylum? Currently, the establishment does nothing to actually help insane people, and just contributes to the overall chaos of the Cellars. I plan to change the Asylum so that it will sincerely aid the insane residents of this forum (of which there are many) and become a bastion of order and obedience.

Jetthebinturong

To Jet: Your choice of "boredom" as your main motivation makes me think that, were you elected, you would spend most of your presidency doing entirely meaningless, ephemeral things.

And are we to trust you, sir Izeroth? The stoat who has always wanted to rule with an iron fist since he joined the forum? (It is stoat, right?) Who gladly called his own empire evil? Who wishes to control the threads of his subjects?

See, I just want to rule. Izeroth wants to be the totalitarian ruler who controls what you post. He has already suggested clearing the ask threads and interfering in the Insane Asylum which is an organisation not beholden to any government.

Also, boredom is my primary motivation but this is also a good way to distract oneself from day-to-day woes.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BadgerLordFiredrake

I've been here longer than almost all of you (but James doesn't count anyways right now) - should I run/volunteer/take over the world forums?  Of course, being an adviser would be great - I've not really known the ways of the forum, ever since 2011.
baby turtle forever

Izeroth

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 02, 2015, 08:31:19 AM

And are we to trust you, sir Izeroth? The stoat who has always wanted to rule with an iron fist since he joined the forum? (It is stoat, right?) Who gladly called his own empire evil? Who wishes to control the threads of his subjects?

See, I just want to rule. Izeroth wants to be the totalitarian ruler who controls what you post. He has already suggested clearing the ask threads and interfering in the Insane Asylum which is an organisation not beholden to any government.

Also, boredom is my primary motivation but this is also a good way to distract oneself from day-to-day woes.

I'm a human, thank you very much. I don't recall ever referring to my empire as "evil"... perhaps you misinterpreted what I said?

I won't control what you post... so long as it adheres to order and logic. The Insane Asylum is an organization located in the Cellars, and thus falls under the rules and regulations of our government.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 02, 2015, 03:27:57 AM
I am perfectly sane when I want to be.

Have I ever told you you're a terrible liar?  ::)

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on June 02, 2015, 03:09:38 PM
I've been here longer than almost all of you (but James doesn't count anyways right now) - should I run/volunteer/take over the world forums?  Of course, being an adviser would be great - I've not really known the ways of the forum, ever since 2011.

*Kind of been here since 2011, but really only surfaces for a couple of weeks.

Okay, I've got a question for the organizer, if this was supposed to be just between Skarz and Soren, how did Jet and Izzy get involved?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Izeroth on June 02, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

I'm a human, thank you very much. I don't recall ever referring to my empire as "evil"... perhaps you misinterpreted what I said?

I won't control what you post... so long as it adheres to order and logic. The Insane Asylum is an organization located in the Cellars, and thus falls under the rules and regulations of our government.

Your very first Cellars thread was "Izeroth's Evil Empire" or something like that. Oh and your location on your profile:

"My evil lair, plotting all manner of horrible things..."

EDIT: Okay I was wrong but I called you evil and you did not disagree.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 02, 2015, 04:38:00 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on June 02, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

Your very first Cellars thread was "Izeroth's Evil Empire" or something like that. Oh and your location on your profile:

"My evil lair, plotting all manner of horrible things..."

EDIT: Okay I was wrong but I called you evil and you did not disagree.

That's called comedy.... I don't expect cosmic deities to understand it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 02, 2015, 04:33:21 PM
      Okay, I've got a question for the organizer, if this was supposed to be just between Skarz and Soren, how did Jet and Izzy get involved?
They were nominated to run since the first page. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.