Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Diamond sat up on the battlements with her husband. They looked out across to where the strange rise of dust was. Both hares were trained in the way of war since they were young.

OCC: Can anyone play as the abbess, Maudie? Or are you controlling her?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

OCC anyone can be her
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: I'm assuming that Rylm is being a dork, and is about to be clocked over the head by vermin? :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Larach was having a hard time keeping up with the horde! Yes she was a fox, but she was not as young as she was when she joined Terref and his band of misc. vermin.
"Lord shall we stop for food and sleep? it is getting dark and i am ooh i see a vision!"  she mysteriously started walking around a certain part of the wood, holding her stick out in front of her, and humming mysteriously, suddenly the stick turned down the Rhode and there was redwall laying still as if they did not know vermin where at the front door.
"There sire have i not told thee i new where it was?" she chuckled mildly to herself. she had seen it before and new where it was Terref smiled wickedly at the great fortress thinking how it would sound as Terref towers yes it was perfect for him and his horde

OOC yes he does want the treasure but he also wants redwall but he knows that redwall does not have it so he kidnaps the badgermum Moonstripe.    
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Cool. Maudie, could I please request that you punctuate your sentences properly? It gets really confusing.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC sorry i am not good at grammar or punctuation 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern were in the kitchens gorging themselves on Hotroot soup. Morena Seio, however, had grabbed a long vegatable knife  from the kitchens and was heading out into the abbey grounds.

Mad Maudie

Abbess Minny bumped into the wildcat
"There is a meeting of war in cavernhole"

OOC OK i now i am rushing things but the story seems to be coming of topic so the council of war was held they decided to let the vermin attack first but be ready for them

"Cadar come here fast" Grenith called his ally to him "We need to split them up turn them against Terref but after he does the work for us! Tell me am i right Cadar" he asked smiling at the back of the ranks

"Larach tell me what you know! how are the defenses in redwall are they fighting beasts or peace-loving woodland creatures. TELL ME!" he yelled in her face.
"Oh now? Well i first must find some new leaves ,and pebbles, and a stick."
"Greneth take your friend and get some sticks and rocks and leaves. you seer are going to tell me what i want to know before they get back. You here me?!"     
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

OOC i know no double posting but NIGHTFIRE YOU ARE CADAR YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Sorry, I've been doing a lot of stuff lately. Please don't expect me to be here tomorrow or the day after, because my best friend is sleeping over, and she lives in another state, so I barely ever get to see her. BIC:

Cadar Coret spat viciously, glaring at Terref and muttering to another soldier. "Yes, wait an' let 'im do all the work fer us." The tall ferret stood, and he was a head taller than others of his species. He slunk away from the camp and crept closer to the abbey, peering up cautiously at the walls and muttering to Grenith. "Heh, he kin attack that place if'n he wishes ter. I'm stayin' at the back where nothin' kin git me."

Meanwhile, Morena Seio followed the abbess into Cavern Hole.

Mad Maudie

OOC sorry and it is fine I HOPE THE OTHERS WILL POST SOON HMM?

BIC Greneth had to agree with Cadar they would be in the back

Terref was in a mood he needed that gold he needed it all!
"Vixen come i need to know is the old white badger in there or not?!" he yelled at her
"She is sire I saw her from the tree-tops on the battlements and they are peace loving creatures they do not know we are here" "good take some men and get the White badger Quick you do not want to disappoint me do you?" he said drawing his long cutlass Larach made to the Abbey flanked by 5 men Groutmouth, meelynose, Slimetail, killstench, and deadpaw.

OOC OK i am deadpaw you guys can pick one to be and stick with him they get killed later on  :) ;) ;)     
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

"Mother abbess," Diamond spoke up. She and Tibbit sat together with the gathering for the counsel of war, "We need to post sentries and take stocks, and oh! Goodness know there's a blooming long list!"
"For what?" Minny said.
"Who knows? Those vermin out there could hold us under siege, or try to batter ram in."
"Do you really thing so?" Minny looked at Diamond.
"It's possible."

OCC: Okay. I'm assuming we know that the dust cloud was vermin because Minny called a counsel of war.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

OOC @RM. you can be Groutmouth, you can make him be mutineer or something but he goes with Larach BIC

While the council of war was being held Lady Moonstripe was at her normal place watching the sun go down over the hill.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Cadar climbed up a tall oak tree and looked over the battlements. He eyed the verdant orchards that were ready for harvest, then noted the silver flash of a fish swimming in the pond. He licked his lips in anticipation for when they conquered the abbey.

Morena followed the abbess into Cavern Hole, then sat down at the table.

Mad Maudie

Larach took her men and went to work opening the gate was no problem she had deadpaw use his sward-paw (OK the thing with deadpaw is his paw got chopped of so instead of a hook put in he had his sword) to lift the lock and bolt and they where in it would be hard for them to get the badger but the vixen had that planned being good with potions she got one that would make Moonstripe sleep Moonstripe was not a big badger she was thin and shrunk with age
"Groutmouth get that net ready we will have to drag her out" she said
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~