News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

"Well i never the impudent little rip what have ye been teaching her Te stick out er tongue like that wot wot" she said all huffed up
"Oh sweetie is the old candy mean huh yes she is isn't she" midnight said smiling at the little haremaiden who nodded
"midnight that is enough" Skipper Northshore said to his daughter jokingly
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena headed for the gate. "The sooner we start tracking, the sooner we rescue the Badgermum. Let us go now, while the scent is fresh."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

midnight walked close behind the Wildcat she admired him a lot
:Sir Moreno what do you think they want with her?" she asked him.

"Lord Terref we got her the old fool was on the battlements she is still asleep but I'll have a couple men guarding her" Larach said to the ferret who had walked up to her as she entered camp
"Good we will get a location out of her and soon I'll have Groutmouth, Deadpaw, Meelynose, Slimetail, Killstench, Grenith, And Cadar guarding the old one" he said not knowing that they were the mutineers!

OOC
OK i am Deadpaw and Grenith.
HAIG you be Meelynose he is a rat.
Tiria if you are posting you can be Slimetail he is a weasel.
Redwallmusician you are Groutmouth a weasel.
Nightfire you are Cadar.
And someone can be killstench he is a rat. he smells bad heheeehehe.

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Sigh...such predjudice against rats. My next RP character that I make up will be a good, awesome rat. ::) Is Midnight an otter? BIC:

Morena glanced at Midnight. "I am not sure, lass. Mayhaps they want her to do something for them. I doubt they could sell one as old as she for a slave, so it can't be that."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC she is a black otter remember she is the daughter of Skipper Northshore isn't in a cool name?

BIC "What could she lead them too she is so old and frail they could snap her with a finger" Midnightwaters said a little scared

Grenith and Deadpaw went to guard the sleeping badgermum
"Hey why do i have Te do it i have a mate you know er name is Sissysnout we av a cub is name is Deadson i love that name oh look there is me mate Sissysnout do ye ave food for us?" he asked his mate sissysnout looked at him and beckoned to her son Deadson
"I do not care about your mate mate i ave plannin Te do. Cadar! Slimysnout come o'er here and talk what ave ye picked up around the camp any others talking of mutiny?" he asked as his friends evil son brought them some food. 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: DEADSON?? :D :D :D Wow, sounds like they didn't want their kid to be born! BIC:

Strearush and Riverfern walked alongside Morena and Midnight. "Hey, will we be able to find 'em?" Fern asked.
Morena nodded. "Hopefully, yes. My senses are telling me that they went North."

OOC: I'm assuming that the direction is North? I'll change it if that is inaccurate.

Mad Maudie

Skipper walked along Midnight he was looking north and saw the signs
"Yes they went north we might be able to find them before sunrise if so they will have a big surprise" he said almost happily  

Terref had come out of his tent and beckoned for the guards to leave the now awake badger
"So i have heard from tales and from omens that you are the only living protector? well today you will not be protecting it very well vixen look into her sole see what she fears!" he said as Larach went up to the relic of a badger she looked into her eyes and saw almost nothing but then she saw 4 otters walking through a woodland 3 hares were with them so was a wildcat but her gaze was fixed on the white one with the blue eyes and she new why the badger did not care about about any in particular she just did not want anyone to get hurt!
"Ah i see you are not particular or from what i can tell hahaa" she said smiling wickedly at her little thing
"Groutmouth, Grenith, Slimysnout, Cadar,  go and get the white otter and make sure you leave a trail for them to fallow heheee" she said and returned to her tent
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Cadar led the patrol, then dropped back as soon as they reached the white otter, letting the others go ahead.

Meanwhile, Morena was extending and retracting his claws, his ears laid flat on his head. "I am slightly worried. I am thinking this may be a trap."

Mad Maudie

OOC: this next part is kinda GROSS

Grenith saw the white otter and ran up to get it trying hard to please Terref he found himself with a Javelin Protruding from his neck blood spewed from his mouth as he fell to the floor motionless

Midnight stood rooted to the ground shock of killing her first creature still on her as she looked at the still warm Carcass of Grenith the mutineer
"River run do you know why they're after you" Skipper asked but the white otter had already been caught and was being carried off    
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: That was...interesting.  :P BIC

Morena ran after them, roaring as though possessed.

Mad Maudie

Skipper ran as though he had never run before he was going so fast he passed the wildcat he caught up to them and killed Deadpaw with one slash of his knife

OOC i am killing of my charectors  :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D :D :D
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena then overtook Skipper, and killed another of the vermin with a hefty thwack of his stave, cracking the skull of the beast open.

OOC: Maudie, you can choose who died. It is probably just a lackey.

Mad Maudie

OOC sure it could be deadson hahaa remember you are being dragged of by vermin

BIC the vermin made it back to cam and threw the white otter to the seer who threw her onto a string and heild her above a fire pit all aflame
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: What? How am I being dragged off by vermin? My three characters are Morena Seio, Streamrush, and Riverfern. Then I am Cadar Coret.