News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FIA

Started by Hickory, June 07, 2015, 05:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Welcome to the Forum Intelligence Agency. Here, we can moniter the goings on of the forum and protect the soon to be president. In the meantime, we will continue to play an active, if discreet, role in the guest wars.

Matters of importance
-DDB Warlord Ashenwyte and his planned assassination of Sam Squirrel, renowned prankster
-Guest infiltration
-Cellar Council protection

The FIA is also a subsidary of the Forum Police Department, whose HQ are also stationed here. Recruiting now.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

One thing: Why did the forum become a whole functioning City?

Well, after the election, I will see if I should join.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Wait, wait, wait. . . . First there's elections. Then a newspaper office. Those I was cool with, but now I PD? and FIA? . . . . .. . This is really cool, don;t get me wrong, but. . . .. Why? *Puzzled look, 'cause I don;t ike the puzzled smiley*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 07, 2015, 06:07:54 PM
Wait, wait, wait. . . . First there's elections. Then a newspaper office. Those I was cool with, but now I PD? and FIA? . . . . .. . This is really cool, don;t get me wrong, but. . . .. Why? *Puzzled look, 'cause I don;t ike the puzzled smiley*

My thoughts exactly.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

Well, having a president in a rather anarchial society is kinda wrong. So you have this.

Maybe we need a Cellar Hall...

Cornflower MM

Oh, okay. That makes more sense.

Izeroth

We don't need any Cellar Halls, Cellar Parliaments or Cellar United Nations.... What we need is a strong government that will crush the Cellar's enemies. So far, I have yet to see any of you provide that.

Cornflower MM

Why do we need to crush the Cellar's enemies? Why not make peace with them? And since when have the Cellars HAD enemies?!

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 07, 2015, 07:53:13 PM
Why do we need to crush the Cellar's enemies? Why not make peace with them? And since when have the Cellars HAD enemies?!

The Cellars has had enemies since the dawn of time; guests, bots, and rogue members, to name a few.

Cornflower MM

Uh-huh. *Skeptical look* The dawn of your time here, maybe.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 07, 2015, 07:53:13 PM
How on Earth could we make peace with them? They're all evil and we must overthrow them before it's too late!

Hickory

*riot police rush in* look, you guys are posing to much distraction and a security breach is inevitable should you remain. We request your immediate exit unless you truly plan to sign up.

Cornflower MM

*Sighs* Can't I have a nice debate any more?

Alright, may I join the police force?

Hickory

Miss, I suggest a PMed argument.

Here's your badge.

http://postimg.org/image/f1gp4s5zh/

Cornflower MM

Very nice badger - Thanks! *Tucks it into pocket*