News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Vote here

Started by James Gryphon, June 07, 2015, 07:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick of the Cellars?

Absolutely!
Yes!
Maybe.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

James Gryphon

With new and different options!
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

If this stupid conflict doesn't end soon I will be wholy behind the elimination of the cellars.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

If this government stuff doesn't die soon, so will I.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Luftwaffles

I'm kind of sick of The Cellars, yes.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

(You guys know this is just the fun stuff again, right?)

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I don't want to cellars to die, I just want a decent, 25% controlled atmosphere. No government, no president, jet.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

I'm. . . kind of disturbed at the amount of people who want the Cellars to not be here anymore. I agree that more time should be put into the other boards, but removing a board is not the answer. Are you sick of it? Leave the board! You'll go onto the other boards, and by posting in, say, Character Discussion, you would be leading by example by putting forward new points.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 12, 2015, 04:23:49 PM
I'm. . . kind of disturbed at the amount of people who want the Cellars to not be here anymore. I agree that more time should be put into the other boards, but removing a board is not the answer. Are you sick of it? Leave the board! You'll go onto the other boards, and by posting in, say, Character Discussion, you would be leading by example by putting forward new points.
ABSOLUTLY agree 1000%

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

@Skarz: Nobody wants The Cellars to actually disappear, that would be nuts (besides, I can't even count how many good and enjoyable threads are there). But -for me at least- this is more like "oh, is he actually going to delete them?" Let's find out ;D!

But yeah, I don't even post in that section anymore (unless the latest post really interests me), so I guess you have a point there.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Faiyloe

Besides if you don't post there then Skarzs will send me after you.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2015, 04:51:43 PM
Besides if you don't post there then Skarzs will send me after you.  ;D

I will post, I will post! ;D

Skyblade

I honestly am a little sick of the stuff going on, but I wouldn't want to get rid of The Cellars.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Skyblade on June 12, 2015, 06:11:25 PM
I honestly am a little sick of the stuff going on, but I wouldn't want to get rid of The Cellars.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Seems we need something new to do. How 'bout we work more RP's? *coughcough*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 06:35:37 PM

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 06:35:37 PM
I already have an RP active.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.