News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Well I'm glad I know your feet smell like rotten apples... that really made my day.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

Just what I needed to hear.
*quietly raises phase rifles and shoots Eul*

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

Apparently, Soren likes rotten apples. I should have known. It reflects his soul...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

The Skarzs

@Wylder's last post: HA HA HA!!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 05:03:31 AM
:D

What work were you doing?
You laugh.
We were doing a complete tear-off and re-roofing, plywood and all for the past couple of days.

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 05:09:57 AM
Well I'm glad I know your feet smell like rotten apples... that really made my day.
I'm not convinced it did. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

*Awesomely backflips over phaser*

@Skarzs: Sounds good. Construction is something I'll be doing a bit of after I move.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Coolio. I don't like it much, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I hate doing that kind of work.

Wylder Treejumper

It's enjoyable for me, and I'm just glad to acquire those skills.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Wot, wot!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 12, 2015, 05:14:20 AM
Just what I needed to hear.
*quietly raises phase rifles and shoots Eul*

*throws cupcake at Soren, therefore somehow stopping him* :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Søren

*eats delicious red-velvet cupcake*

Izeroth

This thread has degenerated into meaningless rambling.... I think it's safe to say that the rebellion has officially been crushed.

Søren

Congratulations Commander Izeroth, your military strategies have proven a great help in crushing this rebellion.
*gives Iz shines gold medal*

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 12, 2015, 05:17:48 AM
@Wylder's last post: HA HA HA!!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 05:03:31 AM
:D

What work were you doing?
You laugh.
We were doing a complete tear-off and re-roofing, plywood and all for the past couple of days.

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 05:09:57 AM
I'm not convinced it did. :P

o.P That is so weird! Because at this very moment we have a bunch of guys on our roof redoing it.  :D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Quote from: Izeroth on June 12, 2015, 06:08:09 AM
This thread has degenerated into meaningless rambling.... I think it's safe to say that the rebellion has officially been crushed.

"Haha! Fool! We are only beginning! *Leads thousands of Franks into the fray. Awesomely decimates the Cellar Defense Personnel.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.