News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cellar Security Command

Started by Izeroth, June 12, 2015, 01:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

As head of the Cellar Police, I announce the formation of the Cellar Security Command. Some current concerns are:

•The Chaos Insurrection (as it shall hereafter be known)

•The Guest Invasions

•The lack of good restaurants around here.

Eulaliaaa!

The Chaos Insurrection... it has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 01:25:16 AM
The Chaos Insurrection... it has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

*A titanium cage comes up from the ground, trapping Eulalia*

Of course it does. I came up with it, after all.

Eulaliaaa!

Aw C'mon, Iz! We're friends, right? How 'bout you just let me go on my way and I'll spare you when I rule the Cellars. Only then shall we have insanity!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wylder Treejumper

*Explosions*

HAHAHA!!! You can't stop chaos!

*Slices at Izeroth*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 01:49:31 AM
*Explosions*

HAHAHA!!! You can't stop chaos!

*Slices at Izeroth*

*Dodges*

Guards, shoot him!

Eulaliaaa!

*breaks out of cage* shoot him and you bring even more chaos, my friend.

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 02:03:23 AM
*breaks out of cage* shoot him and you bring even more chaos, my friend.

*Another cage traps Eulalia*

I can do this all day.

Eulaliaaa!

Ok fine, I'll talk from here. Iz, friend, why do you bring order to the Cellars? I'm not here to destroy this place, I'm here to return it to its days of glory and fame, it's time of chaos and threads that make absolutely no sense at all. Why do you fight this?

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 02:08:50 AM
Ok fine, I'll talk from here. Iz, friend, why do you bring order to the Cellars? I'm not here to destroy this place, I'm here to return it to its days of glory and fame, it's time of chaos and threads that make absolutely no sense at all. Why do you fight this?

For too long the Cellars have lain with no purpose, no meaning! For too long chaos has overrun our threads! It must come to an end, don't you see?

Eulaliaaa!

*breaks out of cage again*

No, I don't see. The Cellars were created for chaos, for procrastination when you should be doing homework instead of finding the perfect gif for a thread that has no meaning. There are other serious boards in this forum, why, of all boards, do you choose to corrupt the Cellars? To replace chaos with order, madness with meaning? It pains me to see my fellow forum members so deceived, there is no need for order!

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 02:20:34 AM
*breaks out of cage again*

No, I don't see. The Cellars were created for chaos, for procrastination when you should be doing homework instead of finding the perfect gif for a thread that has no meaning. There are other serious boards in this forum, why, of all boards, do you choose to corrupt the Cellars? To replace chaos with order, madness with meaning? It pains me to see my fellow forum members so deceived, there is no need for order!

*A cage traps Eulalia again*

You're too far gone to realize this, but chaos corrupts people. If we don't stop the chaos now, the entire
forum will be overtaken.

Wylder Treejumper

*Blast Izeroth with a fusion rifle*

You can never trap chaos. Even if you temporarily create order, entropy will prevail in the end!

*Slices cage open with plasma blade*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 02:51:23 AM
*Blast Izeroth with a fusion rifle*

You can never trap chaos. Even if you temporarily create order, entropy will prevail in the end!

*Slices cage open with plasma blade*

*An energy shield absorbs the blast*

*Another, larger cage closes, trapping Eulalia and Wylder*

Eulaliaaa!

*breaks out of cage* Hahahahaha! Madness is uncontainable! You cannot hold back the insanity! It is you, who is corrupted, not us! Mwahahaha! *starts throwing grenades all over the place and laughing maniacally*