"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

GOOD GOSH PEOPLE!

Started by Hickory, June 12, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

It really was fun! I liked being a reporter, even if I still haven't finished my one interview, and being a secret agent on my ONE mission was awesome, too.
But it's just another fad - There've been how many? Off the top of my head, I have: The time everyone had a kingdom; the time we all had stores (I had two - A cookie shop and a clothing store. That was fun);the time everyone though alternate personality things (I had Popcorn before it was cool!); the 'Ask Y' fad; the SECOND 'Ask Y' fad that's still going on and, I fear, was the prompt for Secret Hideouts; the random poll fad; and the time I took a break from the Cellars because everyone wanted to kill each other - Now, THAT was a weird one; h, and the ship fad. . . . . And those are just off the top of my head! This is my second year here, and let me tell you, the Cellars are going to have fads that some are going to take seriously and some honestly couldn't care less. It's just the way we are. As one who's usually late to the fad party, I think they're fun and make good memories - But that's just it. Like every fad, it's going to pass.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM