News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Lost Woods (Enter if you dare)

Started by Tiny Jackalope, June 14, 2015, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Accidentally kicks Soren while he's down.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

"Hey! Watch where you-" *hallucinates from sugar high and sees Soren as a magical Unicorn*
"Hey, a unicorn!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Delthion

*Looks frantically around for a field with one solitary corn stalk in it.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

I just stepped on a hedgehog... it doesn't hurt at all for some reason.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

*Imbeds spikes in Sierra's foot.* What about now?

Luftwaffles

Way better, thank you.

*Stops for a minute, then passes out because of an agonizing pain*.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

No problem!!! *Frantically writes down way to cure leprosy.*

Luftwaffles

*Recovers from the fainting*.

Funny... one of my shoes is breathing.

Søren

*hit my head on something as I fell*
*sees Nor as a huge pineapple*
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
*grabs fork*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

The Skarzs

Whoa whoa whoa. . . This all suddenly got too nonsensical even for here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

*looks at Skarzs *
I do like a good honeydew melon!
*attacks Skarzs with fork*

Faiyloe

All that will get you is a broken fork and sore teeth.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiny Jackalope

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 14, 2015, 02:50:12 AM
Gelatinous greetings TJ!
*takes afore mentioned drumstick*

Hi Soren! (I do very much like that name I will have you know  ;D)

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 14, 2015, 04:13:21 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2015, 02:55:36 AM
Meet Soren. He's the resident complete goofball and frequent user of GIFs and pictures. He's also the current president of the Cellars, but don't have to show him any respect; it gives him gas.
All of that is true except that last part. It's allergies, not gas. ;D

*sarcasm* Right... *sarcasm*

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on June 14, 2015, 04:18:44 AM
Am I the only one finding it weird that I have a sugar rush from eating an entire tree? Whoo, I'm beginning to see things... *trips over more chocolate tree roots*

We should probably get out of- IS THAT A CHOCOLATE WATERFALL?!!!!! *slides into waterfall and passes out in a sugar coma*

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 14, 2015, 04:21:37 AM
*trips over Nor for completely different reason (not looking)*

*walks over to the fallen Soren and Nor and falls on top of them, covering them with chocolate from the waterfall*
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Søren

*attempts to eat TJ because she looks like a giant chocolate bunny with horns*