News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

Started by Blaggut, June 15, 2015, 05:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

We all know big chains like Walmart and Apple are illuminati. Here's some PROOF!

Every letter of Walmart has a triangle in it. Why no non-illuminati letters like the friendly G and S?!
Another chain is Super 1. How many 1s? 1. What does 1 mean? 1. How many eye in the illumanati symbol? 1. What comes to mind when thinking of Super? The universe. What's the uniiverse in? Space. How many men went to the moon? Three. Three points on a triangle. ILLUMInATI CONFIRMED.

What is the emergency number for the USA? 911. How many digits in that? 3. 3 points on a triangle. Who is the current president of the USA? Obama. Obama's name is Obama, and he is black. Both Black and Obama have five letters. What other words have five letters? Devil, Demon, and Ethan. (Not too say black people are demons, guys. Don't worry.) Ethan is a boy's name. How many letters in B-O-Y? Three. Three points on a triangle. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Just noticed your "vote Skarzs" things on your personal text. ;)

. . . But that whole rigamarole about the Illuminati made no sense.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 15, 2015, 05:26:20 AM
Just noticed your "vote Skarzs" things on your personal text. ;)

. . . But that whole rigamarole about the Illuminati made no sense.

It's the Illuminati! It doesn't need to make sense!

If you could talk sense into people, they wouldn't come up with Illuminati theories...

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

All I can think of to say is: Good points, even if they are a tad confusing.

Rusvul

My friends do this too. Conspiracy theories are really annoying.

The Skarzs

I said the word "the". Three letters in the word, I use it all the time; I'm a member of the illuminati!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 15, 2015, 04:41:45 PM
My friends do this too. Conspiracy theories are really annoying.

+1 my friend.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

Everytime a see a three-part thing, a triangle, or anythiung like that... Illuminati.
The all-seeing eye.
Lara Croft.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I'll let someone else explain that.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Is Sauron part of the Illuminati then?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 07, 2015, 11:41:53 PM
Is Sauron part of the Illuminati then?

*Tries not to laugh* I'd explain, but right now my brain is so scrambled. Later.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.