News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I meant three steps ahead planning-wise, not physically. By the time you've prepared your LOS, I'll be behind you. Would you like to do an RP duel? :P, and as for your signature: I like monopoly deal, have you played it?

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

I don't have that much- I steal from the bank. (Calvin and Hobbes for the win!)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae aw o' zem are like zat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

But what if I'm a Sith?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Are you that nightmarish person with big flowing hair? Cracked me up, btw.

Ungatt Trunn

RRRRUUUUUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Errr, isn't the hotel limited to just 1? And you don't own redwallabbey.com/forum, Redwall Abbey does. Actually, I think whoever Brian Jaques gave the redwall series to owns it, right?

Rainshadow

Well, I'M not the weakest link!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 23, 2013, 11:36:09 PM
  Well, I'M not the weakest link!  ;D
No, that'd be the traitor.
"A traitor lay within our midst and stirred unrest within
From vanity or selfishness or many other sin
With fires set and lanyards cut
The traitor did jump ship
And left the blazing falling corpse
Of vessel in our grip"
From the same song.
How big hair, exactly?

Maudie

Um, something to do with chains, is Rusvul one of those evil vermin who owns a ship and makes goodbeasts like myself oarslaves?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

The chain is being used to describe the crew. Once the traitor jumps ship, the crew kind of falls apart. In the middle of a storm. And then they fall three thousand feet, because their ship was struck by lightning, they fell into an ocean, and survived, and sailed away. I'm not evil, besides, why'd I need rowers on an airship? There's nothing to row! :P
A nerd otter, eh? What's yer kingdom?

Maudie

What ever I want it to be!
I already commented on your signature.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

(Revive, sort of.)
Hmm, I think the signature above me is mighty interestin' ;D