The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The green one? Me too - That's why he's getting more time in my siggie. :P

Yay, that's great! Can't wait to see it!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

I knew you'd get one of the artists awards, but I didn't know you were a summer season namer! *Is jealous*

Rainshadow

Twenty-nine, eh?  Nice.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Yeah. . . . . I don't mess around with it like some people do.

Good grief! Are ALL the older members season namers!?!? Wait. I'm an older member now. Yeesh.. . . . . .

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Art.

I can't draw if it was to save my life.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I feel really guilty that I had to draw out, Del.

Delthion

You did? Oh, no problem.

And nice dragons, why are you not posting because of Freddy? No one has tried to start a war over it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

*Facepalm* You should check your OOC: topics often.

Thanks, and it's just too much, and too intense for my highly stressed brain right now.

Delthion

I have checked it and there isn't anything there.

Nice dragons.